Should KOBAN be Ignored ?

Zimfan

Lovejoy said:
SHOULD LOVEJOY BE IGNORED?
I spam a lot!​
I take both sides of an argument!​
My avatar is blurry!
I center my posts too much!​

Just remember guys, I started ignoring :LoJo: before it became cool! ;)

MISTY7

You guys are examples of Biblical Prophecy

1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth,

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MISTY7 said:
You guys are examples of Biblical Prophecy

1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth,

And, you, OMEGA, are an example of a fool. You are a double-speaking man. You said you were leaving and then tried to sneak back in under the guise of "MISTY7." Did you really think you would fool us with the name change? I thought you didn't want to see anyone on TOL for 1000 years. I know it hasn't been that long yet, unless I slept through them.

Grow up, OMEGA.

Crow

Honestly, OMEGA, why don't you just give it up and post under your own name? There's something vaguely disturbing about a guy pretending to be a girl and stalking koban.

Lovejoy

Frank Ernest said:
Omega :granite: MISTY7.

Hey! Didn't we have another "7" who posted a lot of drivel? :aikido:7?
Strangely, Aikido7, werefolffan98, keith73, Misty7, and David2 are all in the bottom 10 of the rep list. Apparently, an alphanumeric username= :nono:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Lovejoy said:
Strangely, Aikido7, werefolffan98, keith73, Misty7, and David2 are all in the bottom 10 of the rep list. Apparently, an alphanumeric username= :nono:
whew! It's good I didn't add "567" to my name like I sometimes do....

kmoney

Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
.......or 'BillyBob14inches'......

It would probably get me banned...........
well than there is no way you are racist...unless you are racist against yourself :think:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Reminds me of a joke...

A couple black guys are 'relieving' themselves off a bridge. One guy says the water is cold....the other says 'Sure is deep, too!'

kmoney

Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
Reminds me of a joke...

A couple black guys are 'relieving' themselves off a bridge. One guy says the water is cold....the other says 'Sure is deep, too!'
wow..... :shut:

fool

Hall of Fame
ebenz47037 said:
And, you, OMEGA, are an example of a fool. You are a double-speaking man. You said you were leaving and then tried to sneak back in under the guise of "MISTY7." Did you really think you would fool us with the name change? I thought you didn't want to see anyone on TOL for 1000 years. I know it hasn't been that long yet, unless I slept through them.

Grow up, OMEGA.
Did you have to use my name twice Nori?