Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

kmoney

Hall of Fame
kmoney said:
To all who say homosexuality shouldn't be a crime, what do you say about these verses:
1Ti 1:9 having known this, that for a righteous man law is not set, but for lawless and insubordinate persons, ungodly and sinners, impious and profane, parricides and matricides, men-slayers,
1Ti 1:10 whoremongers, sodomites, men-stealers, liars, perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that to sound doctrine is adverse,​

1) Do you agree that homosexuality is included in those verses?
2) Do you agree that saying the law is for these people means there should be a law against such behavior?
Why is everyone ignoring this post?? :confused:

Evee

kmoney said:
I'm just trying to figure out what you think the cause of homosexuality is because that will help you understand why Tom says it is "contagious". If you believe that people can be influenced into homosexuality then in a sense it is contagious. I believe Lighthouse already mentioned molestation as one way in which it can be "contagious". But no, it can't be caught like the flu, but no one is saying it works like that.
Ok that is fair enough.
Thank you.

Evee

kmoney said:
Why is everyone ignoring this post?? :confused:
Jesus died on the cross for our sins..This is old testament.
I have had about enough of this thread tonight I will try and stay out for the rest of the night. I hope to have time to read up on homosexuality in the old testament.
Just one more thing Kmoney do you believe homosexuals deserve the death penalty?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Evee said:
I have had about enough of this thread tonight I will try and stay out for the rest of the night. I hope to have time to read up on homosexuality in the old testament.
Just one more thing Kmoney do you believe homosexuals deserve the death penalty?
:squint: I don't think Paul is talking about OT times in those verses. He says the law "is", not "was".

And for your last question, no.

Just Tom

Evee said:

Kmoney you are dealing with an idiot, she thinks those verses are in the old testament..

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Evee said:
Yes if Jesus had said it I would have shown more interest.
I am not a big fan of Paul.
I think God is a pretty big fan of Paul. He called Paul to take the gospel the gentiles so I'd say the message that Paul preached should be of your interest. On what grounds do you discount what Paul says? Do you believe Paul's writings is from God? What else of Paul's do you discount?

Just Tom

Evee said:
Yes if Jesus had said it I would have shown more interest.
I am not a big fan of Paul.

And she is not a big fan of who GOD choose to be his minister to bring the gospel to the gentiles...

She is a FOOL...

And anyone she thinks she is leading to God she is leading to become twice the child of hell they already are..

Evee

Just Tom said:
And she is not a big fan of who GOD choose to be his minister to bring the gospel to the gentiles...

She is a FOOL...

And anyone she thinks she is leading to God she is leading to become twice the child of hell they already are..
Oh BOO HOO TOM CALLED ME NAMES!!

Just Tom

HappyMess said:
:rotfl:

See. No understanding of what it is to be straight. Brilliant. If you think, dream about, or check guys out - You're gay. If you have to consciously stop yourself from thinking about it - YOU'RE STILL GAY! :rotfl:

I dont care about research, or gay agenda. It doesn't come into it. When I'm out I look at women. Women turn my head. Men just don't do it for me. Its not a choice Ive made, it just works that way.

If you cant understand heterosexuality then you are not hetero - YOURE GAY!!!! :thumb:

If you're not :kiss: youre definitely :juggle:

So you agree with me that homosexuality is a psychological condition or inversion..

So you look at women big deal!! I am sure it is cause you are suppressing your gay attractions. And homosexuals have given you the perfect way to hide it. You just don't oppose them then no one will know. Since according to you those who oppose homos are the ones with the gay thoughts. So you don't oppose them and you can say that you are hetero.. BTW about 70% of homos were married at one time so I guess they were looking at girls too..

If you can't understand the spiritual similarity between you and a homo then you are going to hell.. Your definitely not fully heterosexual... Real heterosexual men oppose homosexuality like Moses, Jesus Abraham, Peter.. and truly Heterosexual men don't distinguish between homosexuals and bi-sexual like you do.. :loser:

Big Mouth Nana

Just Tom said:
I have 10,000x more understanding about homosexuality than you ever will
I can just bet that you do!!!
until the day you stand before Christ, who you claim as a savior and he tells you that you are wrong and he reminds you of all these post and your support for the devils position that you should love gays...
He does love the gays. He does not love their sin, or anyone elses. Did God hate all of us before we got saved??? NO. According to this verse He loved us....John 3:16 ~For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
He loved the world before He gave Jesus. If that is hard for you to understand, then you are dumber then I thought.

Big Mouth Nana

Lighthouse said:
Even the teenagers are smarter than this idiot. Of course, I shouldn't be surprised.
If you are referring to me, your insults have no effect. I consider "the lost" source that they come from, and the "father" behind them. I know who your god is, and what lies he has brainwashed you with...SAD, SAD, SAD!!!!

Just Tom

Big Mouth Nana said:
I can just bet that you do!!! He does love the gays. He does not love their sin, or anyone elses. Did God hate all of us before we got saved??? NO. According to this verse He loved us....John 3:16 ~For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
He loved the world before He gave Jesus. If that is hard for you to understand, then you are dumber then I thought.

Just read the signature,,,

Spiritual things are spiritually decerned, you have the spirit of this world and the flesh that hinders you so you can't understand..

If god Loves Gays so much why did he not give the homos in sodom a chance to repent and just wiped them out.. Since you say "He loved the world before He gave Jesus. If that is hard for you to understand, then you are dumber then I thought."

Then why didn't he just love the homos in sodom out of their sin?

It is really sad to see someone who claims Christ so spiritually and biblically ignorant.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
Homosexuality is contagious, when a queer molsests a child. Or seduces an innocent, naive person into it.

Couple things: not every child molested by a homosexual abuser will become homosexual themselves; for another, an "innocent, naive" person may not be as you naive and innocent as you might think. You can't cheat an honest man. Chew on that...