Shooter Kills CNN Cameraman and Girl Live on TV

GFR7

Baudrillard predicted the era of faked and manipulated news, knowing the powers that be were convinced the masses would never believe it. It is a sophisticated idea, with a long history of evidence.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Which proves my point.

There is NO expectation that all the surviving victims would have the SAME grieving cycle.

No. It doesn't prove your point at all. Relatives of victims who are interviewed shortly after their loss may be in be in various stages and degrees of shock. You're not allowing them that, YOU WANT THEM TO SHOW WHAT YOU DEMAND THAT THEY SHOW: " 90% of real surviving victims show real tears, total loss of control in grief, and carelessness about their presentation of their tragedy, often ending in collapse and shock, trauma, disbelief, terror, anguish, and total dysfunction."

And you didn't mind at all that your deranged youtuber was mocking a grieving man who was fighting to maintain his self composure.

What are you talking about?

I suggested that they got him to act out a prank on his REAL ex-coworkers
with a gun full of blanks.

Then they shot them in front of him, and told him to run.

The only 'actors' are the phoney victims being showcased in the media.

What crazy imaginary scenario are you making up,
which I never said anything about?

You need reading comprehension 101...

When you go back and read it again,
you will be able to respond intelligently (we hope).
Oh. Sorry, wrong actors. For a minute there, I got your scenario confused with the Sandy Hook and Boston bombing scenarios.

Arthur Brain

Which proves my point.

There is NO expectation that all the surviving victims would have the SAME grieving cycle.

What are you talking about?

I suggested that they got him to act out a prank on his REAL ex-coworkers
with a gun full of blanks.

Then they shot them in front of him, and told him to run.

The only 'actors' are the phoney victims being showcased in the media.

What crazy imaginary scenario are you making up,
which I never said anything about?

You need reading comprehension 101...

When you go back and read it again,
you will be able to respond intelligently (we hope).

In other news:

John Lennon was an alien, Karl Marx was uncredited in 'Duck Soup' and Groucho was a communist spy.

Wait a sec, let me just adjust me hat as this crinkly metal stuff seems to be messin' up me brainwaves...

Ah, that's better. Now then, I forgot to mention that Beau Bridges works for the CIA and Brad Pitt is the Taj Mahal...hang on, things are scrambled even worse...

Gibber (etc)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Actually, our numbers is not the problem. We could combine all the people in Europe, get similar numbers of people, and yet the Europeans would still only be killing each other with guns at a fraction of the rate that we in the U.S. do.

The real culprit in the U.S. is a cultural history of resolving our problems with deadly force. We grew up watching countless TV 'heroes' killing the bad guys in spectacular displays of justified vengeance. And it's become an acceptable way to resolve our problems and disputes - especially for those among us that can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Which is something else that is peculiarly characteristic of U.S. culture, and also due to our obsession with movies and TV.

11930746_671165486317614_1036681546252576810_o.png

:think:

Figure5.ashx

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If this shooting was fake, why would the hoaxer/s want to make it so obviously and provably fake by changing the guy's shirt between shots?

PureX

It's not remotely possible that they were taken by law enforcement as evidence and the owner simply and cheaply replaced the 2x4's as to not be a safety hazard. Nah, that couldn't possibly happen.
Not in 'Nazworld', where there is a conspiracy hiding behind every rock and tree.

Granite

Hall of Fame
This kind of skepticism (so called) has nothing to do with "seeking the truth" or "exposing" some kind of plot.

People who sneer at the victims and their loved ones--be it here, or Sandy Hook, or 9/11--have more in common with the perpetrators of those atrocities than anything else.

It's sadism, pure and simple. An armchair glee taken in the suffering of others.

Nazaroo

It's not remotely possible that they were taken by law enforcement as evidence and the owner simply and cheaply replaced the 2x4's as to not be a safety hazard. Nah, that couldn't possibly happen.

Sure that could exactly happen.

Just like with 9/11 when they shipped all the steel within days to China
and re-smelted
so it could not be examined to determine how the towers came down.

Since the shooter is conveniently dead, there will be no direct or main trial.

Are all the crime scene photos sealed and destroyed?

Is all the evidence of the shooter's suicide never to be released now,
to exonerate the police?

Nazaroo

This kind of skepticism (so called) has nothing to do with "seeking the truth" or "exposing" some kind of plot.

People who sneer at the victims and their loved ones--be it here, or Sandy Hook, or 9/11--have more in common with the perpetrators of those atrocities than anything else.

It's sadism, pure and simple. An armchair glee taken in the suffering of others.

No glee here. and Sadism is against the Biblical Law.

I examined this well-written post (linked below) carefully, and there are still unanswered questions:

http://wideshut.co.uk/wdbj-virginia-shooting-hoax-theories-debunked/

Its not about "glee" or any other emotion.

I've no interest in inventing conspiracies. There are plenty already as it is.

When questions are raised, they should however be answered by appropriate authorities.

Granite

Hall of Fame
No glee here. and Sadism is against the Biblical Law.

I examined this well-written post (linked below) carefully, and there are still unanswered questions:

http://wideshut.co.uk/wdbj-virginia-shooting-hoax-theories-debunked/

Its not about "glee" or any other emotion.

I've no interest in inventing conspiracies. There are plenty already as it is.

When questions are raised, they should however be answered by appropriate authorities.

Stuff it, why don't ya. You sit in judgment of people who've just been traumatized and claim they don't fit some pre-packaged Hollywood concept of grief, and accuse them of being lying or actors. That's depraved. Inhumane. Evil, even.

Nazaroo

Stuff it, why don't ya. You sit in judgment of people who've just been traumatized and claim they don't fit some pre-packaged Hollywood concept of grief, and accuse them of being lying or actors. That's depraved. Inhumane. Evil, even.

Anyone with real life experience should have the street-smarts
not to automatically believe people on TV.

Healthy skepticism about mainstream media and government is necessary for democracy.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Anyone with real life experience should have the street-smarts
not to automatically believe people on TV.

Healthy skepticism about mainstream media and government is necessary for democracy.

:yawn:

You enjoy thinking people in pain aren't actually suffering. That's wicked. This, Sandy Hook, 9/11--this kind of thinking is simply horrifying. Have you ever once considered the possibility that you're wrong and gloating in someone's suffering by presuming they're lying?

Nazaroo

:yawn:

You enjoy thinking people aren't actually suffering. That's wicked.

Don't bother telling me what I enjoy.

I don't get to do most of what I might enjoy.

As an adult I've dedicated my life to serving God and the Bible instead:

I do that cheerfully but its not for enjoyment. Its self-sacrifice on many levels.

In many cases, I will do things I don't enjoy, just as any mature adult, parent,
or responsible scientist or policeman would.

Because its the right thing to do.

If anything, you would have been more accurate to call me a Stoic.

Pain and pleasure are the least of my concerns when it comes to doing what is right.

I am compelled to do what I understand is right.

If you are not compelled, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

There is no glee for me in knowing you are not saved, and may perish in the Lake of Fire.

Nazaroo

This, Sandy Hook, 9/11--this kind of thinking is simply horrifying.

What is horrifying to you?

That what the TV tells you might be false?

That there may be some collateral damage in hurt feelings if truth is exposed?

Have you ever once considered the possibility that you're wrong
and gloating in someone's suffering by presuming they're lying?
(did you mean: ..." in gloating"? )

Last I checked, "gloat" was an emotion with negative connotations
which seems to indicate a happiness or joy experienced by someone
in a position of victory or success over others or in competition with others.

(1) I'm not in competition with anyone.

I seek my own salvation based on the Bible.
I seek the salvation of others as a duty and try to love others in the Biblical sense,
also as a debt of gratitude for my own salvation.

(2) My success is not dependent upon the failure of others, or competition with them.

My 40,000 page website on John 8:1-11 is an example of my independent success.
That success in completing a project was not in competition with anyone,
nor dependent upon putting anyone down or demostrating conspiracies.

(3) My personal success at projects gives me no emotional enjoyment.

Instead I get a simple emotional satisfaction from doing the right thing,
or doing a job well, according to my own personal technical standards.
The feeling is not "enjoyment": I find most tasks tiring and tedious, and wish
I could delegate them to stupider people, such as yourself.

I also get what can only be described as "relief", when a given task I have set is complete.
There is no "glee" nor "gloating", because:

(4) There is no participation of others in or significant influence of others upon my work.

So personally I couldn't care less what other people do.
I do what I do for the Lord, and merely enjoy the fellowship
of other Christians as a bonus.
That fellowship is not a 'reward', nor necessary for my personal satisfaction.

Your caricaturization of "evil glee" and "horrifying gloating"
is a figment of your own warped imagination.