Shalom to all

BenAvraham

NEWBIE on this site. I am Messianic rabbi Ben Avraham, I'd like to participate in sharing understanding of the Torah (Bible) from a Messianic perspective. I believe:

Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah/LORD and that we need to be "born again" according to John 3:3 to inherit eternal life

The Bible is the infallible WORD of God, without error

Theo102

NEWBIE on this site. I am Messianic rabbi Ben Avraham, I'd like to participate in sharing understanding of the Torah (Bible) from a Messianic perspective. I believe:

Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah/LORD and that we need to be "born again" according to John 3:3 to inherit eternal life

Hello and welcome.

Any comment on the identity of the speaker in this verse, or how it's interpreted from a Messianic perspective?

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zecharaiah 12:10

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

God bless you.

I do not believe you, but what you have said is worth a blessing.

Know anything about Solomon?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Shalom skiing:

yV5nO6z.jpg