Shalom. Belief and Obedience.

Gary K

Banned
Shalom.

What is important about what we believe and obey?

Shalom.

Jacob

I'm not sure I really understand your question. I will answer what I think you mean though.

If we don't shape our lives according to what we say we believe, there is very little real belief behind our profession. We live our lives according to what we really believe in our heart of hearts, not according to our profession.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm not sure I really understand your question. I will answer what I think you mean though.

If we don't shape our lives according to what we say we believe, there is very little real belief behind our profession. We live our lives according to what we really believe in our heart of hearts, not according to our profession.
Shalom.

Thank you. I think I understand how, that is, the way in which, you understood my question. I am asking about two things, beliefs and obedience. We have both. What is important about what we believe, what is it that we should or ought to believe? And, what should we obey, what is it important to obey? Maybe also what characterizes what we believe and or obey?

I obey God's Commandments, but I also believe some things too. And, they may go together at times, sometimes, or always.

Great answer.

Shalom.

Jacob