Shadow of Jesus, the Holy Ghost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Ignorant is as ignorant does; I think is the way it goes. Or is it, foolish is as foolish does? – Anyway, today’s so called “churches” and those who belong to them don’t have the slightest idea what they’re talking about when they insert the words, “Holy” or “Glory” into their teachings. - The ignorant, and foolish churches, and those in them sound off with their “Praise the Lord; give God the Glory”. – Not having any idea what that Glory is. You’ve said, or you’ve heard some totally unlearned prophet teach on “holiness”, and that the Christian must be Holy, for God is Holy. - What is HOLY or being Holy, and how is one made Holy? And what is the GLORY, and how do these fools GIVE GOD THE GLORY, when the Glory is God’s to start with? – YOU’RE GOING TO GIVE GOD OR CHRIST GLORY? – Glory, or God’s / Christ’s Glory is ETERNAL LIFE AND THE RESURRECTION! - You can’t give those to either God or Christ.

Neither the lost nor the false churches can see in the darkness of God. - Christ stands in the way of the Light of God, and the lost or the fool only sees the backside of Christ, in the shadow of Jesus. That shadow is the Holy Ghost. – Check the Trinity there.

The foolish false Christians sometimes use, --- 1 Corinthians 1:17 KJV – “For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the Gospel”. ----- They sometimes use that to disprove BAPTISM. – Dream on any who do use it for that reason. – Paul wasn’t sent to baptize because Paul was unable to baptize anyone with his TWISTED AND CRIPPLED LEGS. – Try again OOH wise ones.
What does it take for some of you to ever hear or see the Truth as it’s spoken by Christ?
The New Covenant is to GO! --- Mark 16:15-16 KJV – “Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature. 16- HE THAT “BELIEVETH AND IS BAPTIZED” SHALL BE SAVED; but he that believeth not shall be damned”. ----- & ----- Acts 8:36-37 KJV - See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37- And Philip said, IF THOU BELIEVEST WITH ALL THINE HEART, THOU MAYEST”. ----- “If you believe, you may be baptized”, just as the COVENANT SAYS in ( Again ), Mark 16:15-16 KJV -- That’s the Truth and that is Jesus Christ the Word of God that most of you can not believe. ( Darkness )? - Does the highlighted of those two verses disagree or do they agree? If they agree, they also agree with every other verse in all the Scriptures; they cannot disagree with any. – You all have a choice as usual. Even the churches of Christ have it wrong. They’re in darkness as are all other false churches / children of the false christ.

Is there ANY or can there be ANY knowledge or wisdom of God found in the darkness of the world? – Does anything taught by any teacher or prophet of darkness have anything to do with the Light of God? – I say again, if you see the Truth, you by necessity see God / Christ face to face, and not from behind in his shadow of darkness. – All of you say that you don’t see God or Christ, and I AGREE WITH YOU, because you don’t see the Truth; - Christ is the TRUTH, and Christ is the Light that the darkness cannot understand or know, much less gain wisdom from. - BUT happy are ye.

The Devil and Jesus are counterparts in the great scheme of things of God. – The children of the Devil and the children of Christ are also counterparts. -- God and Satan are the two great counterparts in the battle; with their children of their houses / families at war with each other with the powers of the two spirits. – Christ’s and the Devil’s children warring with the weapons of warfare given them by their fathers. It’s the whole armor of God against the powers of darkness / LIES. - Lies are the “FAITH” of the powers of darkness / the children of the Devil. --- John 8:44 KJV –

If you can see the Truth, you would pull your head out of the dirt and stop hiding, and PROVE ME WRONG, but you must fight with your Spiritual Correctness, and Political Correctness. – However, the gates of hell cannot prevail against the true Church of the Lord and his Angels. -- However, the Gates of hell are stomping the life out of what ever there could be in the churches of your world. – Not me and my Church! – Your Correctness can get rid of me here, but that can’t stop the judgment of your world / churches and countries.

Paul – 011010

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
Holy Spirit Ghost must be an angel demon creature thing (not God father spirit Jesus son trinity deity).

Status
Not open for further replies.