Sex Defines Marriage

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
MARRIAGE (SEX DEFINES MARRIAGE BECOMING ONE FLESH)
1co 6-18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
1CO 7-1 Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me, It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Never the less, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.
1CO 7-12 But to the rest I, not the Lord, say, If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let him not divorce her. And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her let her not divorce him. For the unbeleiving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband, otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. But if the unbelieving departs, let him depart, a brother or a sister is not under bandage in such cases. But God has called us to peace.
HEB 13-3 Remember the prisoners as if chained with them, and those who are mistreated, since you yourselves are in the body also. Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled, but formicators and adulterers God will judge.
HEB 13-8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
1CO 7-4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another exept with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer, and come together again so that satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self control.
JAM 2-13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
1CO 12-20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. And the eye cannot say to the hand,"I have no need of you; nor again the head to the feet,"I have no need of you."
1CO 12-18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
RO 12-1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
1CO 11-11 Nevertheless, neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord. For as the woman was from the man, even so the man also is through the woman; but all things are from God.
EPH 5-30 For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.
MK 10-2 The Pharisees came and asked Him,"Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?"Testing Him. And He answered and said to them,"What did Moses command you? They said,"Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce, and to dismiss her."And Jesus answered and said to them,"Because of the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept."But from the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.
1CO 7-36 But if any man thinks he is behaving improperly toward his virgin, if she is past the flower of her youth, and thus it must be, let him do what he wishes; he does not sin; let them marry.
JOH 4-16 Jesus said to her,"Go, call your husband, and come here."The woman answered and said, "I have no husband."Jesus said to her, You have well said, I have no husband,"for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly."The woman said to Him,"Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.
1CO 6-16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For"The two,"He says,"shall become one flesh.
1CO 7-10 Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband. But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife.
RO 7-1 Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband. So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man.
Matt 19:8-9
8 He said to them, "Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.
9 "And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery."
Matt 19:10-11
10 His disciples said to Him, "If such is the case of the man with his wife, it is better not to marry."
11 But He said to them, "All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given:
Mark 10:9-12
9 "Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."
10 In the house His disciples also asked Him again about the same matter.
11 So He said to them, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her.
12 "And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery."
1 Cor 12:4-6
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
1 Cor 12:14-25
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
15 If the foot should say, "Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body?
16 And if the ear should say, "Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body?
17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling?
18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.
21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
23 And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty,
24 but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it,
25 that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another.
1 Cor 7:27-28
27 Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be loosed. Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife.
28 But even if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. Nevertheless such will have trouble in the flesh, but I would spare you.
1Thes 4:1-8
1 Finally then, brethren, we urge and exhort in the Lord Jesus that you should abound more and more, just as you received from us how you ought to walk and to please God;
2 for you know what commandments we gave you through the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor,
5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
6 that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified.
7 For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
8 Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit.
(NKJ)

xxx According to the bible sex is what determines marriage. The bible speaks of a writing of divorce, but not a writing of marriage. But it is easy to see why sex defines marriage. The way the male and the female fit together, so as making one, or as the bible says it the two become one flesh. So one who has sex without a commitment is joined to a harlot. The marriage license was invented around 1860. But there wasnt one before that.

1 Cor 6:15-20
15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not!
16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For "the two," He says, "shall become one flesh."
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
(NKJ)

xxx God doesnt necassarily want you married, He wants you righteous. Marriage is a passifier for those who cannot control their own flesh.

xxx And God is very specific, that it be one wife for one husband. Wife is singular and husband is singular.

1 Cor 7:2
2 Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 7:29
29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short, so that from now on even those who have wives should be as though they had none,
(NKJ)