Seven Sins!!

Letsargue

( Amos 2:6 KJV ) – 6- “Thus saith the LORD; For three Transgressions, and for four, ( I will not turn away the Punishment ) thereof”. ---//-- What do most of you geniuses think God is saying there?? – Is any one of you, - or your “Nation” guilty of at least Seven Transgressions of God?? When has your Foolish Nation ever (( “REPENTED” ))?????!!! – And that is the ( False Churches FAULT )!!!! --- If you are guilty of at least seven sins, ((( You’re Going It Hell!!! ))); that’s what God’s saying!!! And I’m going to really enjoy looking every Fool in the Face when you open your foolish eyes in Hell!! --- You may say you have no sin, - Well, Well!!, and you geniuses may say that your ~lord removes your sins that you can’t help doing, or know nothing about. --- ( 1 John 1:7 ) ---//-- Well, Well!!! – Of Course, no Fool knows that God is talking about sins that can’t be helped by the (( “Honest and Spiritual Man” )) / the Christian; - not the Fools who think they’re smarter than God!!

Do any of you geniuses know that ( Every Single Word of God ) IS a different sin, if you have it wrong??? And not only that; - every Word of God is compounded times itself in sins, so you are dealing with there, many, many, - “MANY” sins, - let-alone all the breaking of all the Commandments!! – Did you geniuses know that if you’re guilty of “any sin”, you have broken ( EVERY ) Commandment of God???? – Did you know THAT???? – Then, you must again deal with the Compounding of all the compounding of the Transgressions of all the untold millions of Transgressions of God!! --- (( James 2:10 KJV )) --//-- Now rejoice in your ( ~”god” )!!! – But of course, none of you care a wit what God says; - so again all your sins are compounded again, just for your lack of caring of your little ( “Seven Transgressions” ) that ~you ~all ~aren’t ~found ~guilty ~of~!!?? ------ OH Happy Day of the Lord!!! ------ ( Proverbs 1:26-27 KJV ) --- 26- “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you”!!! --//-- (( I Will Laugh ))!!!

( John 1:14 KJV ) ---//-- Do any of you ( “SELF-MADE” ) “children” of ~~your ~god know that every single Word of God, - and its “Jots, and Tittles is a different “Portion” of the “Body of Christ”, - the “Structure” / -- The “STRUCTURE” of the Church??!!!!!! ---- And We - the Christians, are that Structure made by the Hand of God??!!! --- (( 1 Peter 2:5 KJV )) --//-- OH How I love to hear, --- OR Not Hear, all you smart things giving excuses why you must Ignore my sayings!!! --- You Can’t Ignore them!!!!! --- ((( Revelation 20:12 KJV )))!!!

Paul – 093013