Serving the One True God and the Reason People Do Things or the Reason People Do What

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Sixteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Serving the One True God and the Reason People Do Things or the Reason People Do What They Do.

We may not talk to you if you have a tattoo. Most definitely we will not shake your hand, and the added factor of if we know or other matters might delay a handshake. We may not know everything, to shake hands with a Gentile when we have decided not to do that.

Think about the Torah. It is for our Nation. But many know anyone can read it. Perhaps I do not know all the Hebrew, but I know that. It is not withheld, but it may not be for you. Not that the Hebrew has anything threatening that you should not know. But it is for our People. We serve the living God, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. The God of Israel is not to be messed with. Alas He is the God of the Gentiles as well, but you may not know this for reading Hebrew or a Torah Scroll or the way our Nation Operates. You can turn to God without a Torah. Our instruction is in the Torah. You can read Scripture. You can read the Scriptures. There are many translations of the TaNaK which Christians call the Old Testament, though it is different. What text do I read from? Simply Chabad.org or my Chumash, no name for a translation. What do you need to know to become Jewish? There may be additional texts to read from, or Commentary to or on the Torah. Such as Rashi, for starters.

If the Torah is a book and it is our book do we keep it from you? Think of the pattern of the world. There are many divisions between people. God's Word is not captive. But we value and treasure it. That you would learn a word or letter of Torah. I pray that you will.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And now I have been touched by a man who works here who has a tattoo who wanted to talk with me about what we are having for lunch. I was clean before this.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
In that case you would be filthy if you shook my hand.��

I didn't know that. But seeing that you replied to this thread I guess you might have something to say, and this simply admits something rather than instructs me so good for you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is a Torah Commandment or Prohibition. Tattoos.

Then what of Jewish Women and me for having been a Gentile? There is no obligation upon women for reading or studying the Torah, but some may if they have the aptitude to do so. All can, but as with many things, the obligation is upon the men, the man. Women can find creative ways that men can study. To encourage men in their study even if without a word. Even as we study Torah all the day, and both night and day.

Shalom.

Jacob