Seems like TOL is mostly visited by lingering Atheist Trolls these days...

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The constant slams against the military (who pay her living expenses) is offensive to anyone who has lost a family member or friend who was a member of the military....

Why not just slam Jesus and eliminate Meshak as the middle man?

Jesus counseled us to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us. The early Christians were prevented from joining the Roman army because they took Jesus seriously.

(It was only after the early followers got in bed with the militaristic Roman Empire that it soon became illegal for any young Christian man to not go into the military).

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Is it a serious problem for you that meshak rejects the book of John in the bible along with everything past 3 of the gospels and claims that Paul is antichrist and a liar?
No, I don't think so.

In my view, I have a duty to take the gospel accounts seriously. The Book of John is a profound statement of early Christian theology. It is not considered historical.

And where, specifically, did Meshak actually say "Paul is an antichrist" and "a liar"?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, I don't think so.
so removing scriptures authority because one doesnt like what is written, is ok with you, got it.

And where, specifically, did Meshak actually say "Paul is an antichrist" and "a liar"?

In loads and loads of different threads and posts, where have you been? You either have no clue about what you defend, or the truth is irrelevant to you.