Seeing Truth:

Letsargue

Why “IS” it SOO hard for a lost person to SEE THE TRUTH?? – HE’S BLIND TO IT!! - A lost person can’t JUST say, “Now I see”, and open his own EYES!!! – What foolishness has most of you done??? - You opened your own EYES, - SO you have accepted!! - Christ opens the eyes of the LOST BY A PROPHET AND HIS DOCTRINE OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST’S!! – NOT THE DOCTRINE OF “A” GOSPEL, OF A FOOL!!!

You say that you are a “CHILD OF GOD”?? How did you become Born of GOD?? – None of you can ANSWER THAT QUESTION, and there’s a reason, - A “REASON”!! – “COME”, let us “REASON TOGETHER”???? – NOOO!!! – You are the “REASON” your are a CHILD of another god. It’s your own “REASONING” to open your own eyes that you still cannot SEE THE TRUTH!!! – No one “IS” Born of God, BY God Himself. – Why can not any of you “SEE THAT TRUTH??? – One “IS” Born of God “THROUGH” the Holy Ghost SENT AND BROUGHT, not God Himself!!!

You can stay BLINDED BY OTHER TEACHING THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED, and continually say, “I SEE”, when you cannot SEE, and your sins remain!!! – John 9:41 KJV —You did not speak that, Jesus did!! --- You say, - “I SEE”, but your eyes were NEVER OPENED by Jesus THROUGH a Prophet bringing the Spirit of GOD to you, but by your OWN “POWER”!!

Paul – 061012