Scripture-Gospel-New Testament

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You idiot I'm the one that does accept both of them.

I accepted Paul's gospel. But even Paul spoke of obedience, like Jesus. I thought that Jesus or God abolished the Law when Jesus fulfilled it by dying on the cross for my sins. But Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. And since He came to fulfill them, this is more than just what He accomplished on the cross if you say that He fulfilled them by or in this, dying for our sins.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I accepted Paul's gospel. But even Paul spoke of obedience, like Jesus. I thought that Jesus or God abolished the Law when Jesus fulfilled it by dying on the cross for my sins. But Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. And since He came to fulfill them, this is more than just what He accomplished on the cross if you say that He fulfilled them by or in this, dying for our sins.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololo Its almost funny to watch you struggle for logic

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololo Its almost funny to watch you struggle for logic

No. Those who are logical do not need to struggle for logic. However, to use logic or not is not to speak incorrectly or in error. It depends on what a person says.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. Those who are logical do not need to struggle for logic. However, to use logic or not is not to speak incorrectly or in error. It depends on what a person says.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Is that why you struggle so much.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. I am not struggling with anything. Why you would think that I am I do not know.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob
I said
lol You said on another thread that you didn't believe in the inner man. Then you said later after I posted this revelation that you didn't believe in the inner man the way I do. Now your the only one that cant see you were convicted on your first statement. And the second was trying to cover up your mistake.
That is what is funny, you seem to think you covered up your first statement. That kind of stuff is what makes you an idiot.
Your the only one that believes you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob
I said
lol You said on another thread that you didn't believe in the inner man. Then you said later after I posted this revelation that you didn't believe in the inner man the way I do. Now your the only one that cant see you were convicted on your first statement. And the second was trying to cover up your mistake.
That is what is funny, you seem to think you covered up your first statement. That kind of stuff is what makes you an idiot.
Your the only one that believes you.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

I still don't believe what you said. Go with what the Scriptures say instead. You are not recovering my thoughts. However, it is good that you pointed out that this was a different thread. And, with all your threads I do not know how to find out which thread it was. I do know that I do not believe in the inner man as you do. I believe in what the Scriptures say. Since the Scriptures say inner man I want to believe what the Scriptures say and not what I can think of in conversation with you using these words.

The thing not to say here is even I don't believe me. Actually, I do not believe that a person should believe in their own self.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jacob your an idiot. You don't know scripture.You only have the milk understanding.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

You call me an idiot, but you don't know what you are talking about.

I have been studying the scriptures since I was a child. That is how I know the difference between the scriptures, God's word, and the things that you say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

I still don't believe what you said. Go with what the Scriptures say instead. You are not recovering my thoughts. However, it is good that you pointed out that this was a different thread. And, with all your threads I do not know how to find out which thread it was. I do know that I do not believe in the inner man as you do. I believe in what the Scriptures say. Since the Scriptures say inner man I want to believe what the Scriptures say and not what I can think of in conversation with you using these words.

The thing not to say here is even I don't believe me. Actually, I do not believe that a person should believe in their own self.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol I have seen some of your thoughts, and there is no way I want to recover any of them. You seem to have got anxious. Because your not making any sense.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol I have seen some of your thoughts, and there is no way I want to recover any of them. You seem to have got anxious. Because your not making any sense.

Shalom.

You have horrible grammar. What you have not recognized is that my words are thoughts of mine if I am expressing my thoughts, but if I type something to you that does not mean that you know what I am thinking. You do not know my thoughts by virtue of my having communicated something to you using words. You don't know my thoughts, and you don't or can't read my mind. I do not know why you would assume that you can. Point taken?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You have horrible grammar. What you have not recognized is that my words are thoughts of mine if I am expressing my thoughts, but if I type something to you that does not mean that you know what I am thinking. You do not know my thoughts by virtue of my having communicated something to you using words. You don't know my thoughts, and you don't or can't read my mind. I do not know why you would assume that you can. Point taken?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I can know whether or not your submitting to the devil, and you are.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Not so because I have the Holy Spirit. You dont

You claimed you know something. Now you say that it was the Holy Spirit?

I have the Spirit of God dwelling in me, since I was born again of the Spirit of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. I am not struggling with anything. Why you would think that I am I do not know.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololol I say that because I have been through this many times before. I have seen your demon in many others.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol I say that because I have been through this many times before. I have seen your demon in many others.

First off, I do not have a demon. Second, if you say it is my demon, I do not know how you are also saying you have seen it in many others. Your logic doesn't even make sense.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
First off, I do not have a demon. Second, if you say it is my demon, I do not know how you are also saying you have seen it in many others. Your logic doesn't even make sense.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said\
lol You have lots of them. And you sin daily

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

I said
lol How many people have you ever seen on this board or any other board. Jump from one thread to another over and over at the same time they way you are doing it. That is a frustrated demon using you to try to get me to stumble. Like I said you have many demons.