Scripture-Gospel-New Testament

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You see Jacob was just lying. He knows how to leave because he has done it so many times before. He just needed a little help

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You see Jacob was just lying. He knows how to leave because he has done it so many times before. He just needed a little help

No.

You told me to take a break. I ate lunch and bought some garlic bread.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

You told me to take a break. I ate lunch and bought some garlic bread.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The more you give into that demon the stronger he gets. The stronger he gets the weaker you get spiritually. Then you become an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The more you give into that demon the stronger he gets. The stronger he gets the weaker you get spiritually. Then you become an antichrist.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

I do not know why you say such things. Certainly this is not in regard to my response to your false statement about me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

I do not know why you say such things. Certainly this is not in regard to my response to your false statement about me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Nobody on the board replies to 4 or 5 threads of someone elses bouncing back and forth unless they are driven by a demon. You are driven by a demon.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Nobody on the board replies to 4 or 5 threads of someone elses bouncing back and forth unless they are driven by a demon. You are driven by a demon.

Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. If you mean that you can start threads but I can only post in one of them at a time then we should finish a conversation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Read the OP

Shalom.

Do you believe that this was about the future?

Daniel 10:21 NKJV 21 "But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you believe that this was about the future?

Daniel 10:21 NKJV 21

"But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth.

(No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Its obvious it is. You cant see it?

Maybe this will help you see. Scripture didn't exist back then.
[Rom 4:17
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed--God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;