Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Scott Peterson Penalty Phase

Tuesday November 23rd, 2004. This is show #234.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
From Jason Troyer:
[The security guards outside abortion clinics] act confused when we call them NAZI's and we make comparisons to the security guard. And we say do you think the security guards who stood outside of Aushuwitz and watched the Jews get unloaded from rail cars and go in and be killed, do you think those guards are guilty of murder? And they'll say there's no correlation. And I said yes there is. Just because you're not killing that baby with your own bare hands does not mean that you're not accountable for that baby's death. You stand there and do nothing while little babies die right behind your back and you claim, "I'm just doing my job."

Granite

Hall of Fame
Not a direct analogy but close enough. The guards are clearly aiding and abetting.

DonWharf

First the library..now Scott Peterson..what a pathetic attempt to get some media coverage..what does bobby "I am God" Enyarter have next on his agenda..perhaps i should watch cnn over the next few weeks to see where the next attention seeking will take place...See, this guy and you pathetic followers out there..what, all three or four of you..are no better than those islamic fundies preaching death to america...this is why you americans have no respect anywhere outside of your borders..none...nada..nothing...your pathetic empire will die out as you destroy each other and make a mockery of Jesus' message of hope and peace...

with diligent and ernest respect
DonWharf

Status
Not open for further replies.