Satanists team up with Abortion Clinics to perform Murder Rituals

Nazaroo

A man recently confessed to murdering children while they were
still inside the womb, as part of a Satanic cult that infiltrated
and infested Abortion Clinics to gain access to legal 'murder'.

Satanic Rituals At Abortion Clinics? Satanists Get Pregnant So They Can Abort?

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 11:29
(Before It's News)
Zachary King remembers the day well. It was in 1982. He was young, rebellious and dabbling in the occult. But on that day, he would make the transition from novice to the deeper things of Satan.

“I had just turned 14, and they told me there was going to be a sex party in someone’s house and all the males in the coven were going to sleep with this woman,” recalls King, now 47 and a pro-life activist living in Florida.
“And the purpose of the party was to get her pregnant, and then nine months later we were going to be doing an abortion,” he said.
I went back to my coven and asked an older guy, ‘What is an abortion?’” “He said ‘we say a spell and there is a baby in its mother’s womb and we kill it.’” He remembers asking a very direct question. “Is that legal?”
“And he said, ‘As long as it’s inside the woman, it’s legal.’” And with that short conversation, the teen was on his way to a dark existence as an occult leader. He would later become a high wizard, he said, overseeing more than 140 “ritual abortions.”
“Knowing a spell could kill someone inside a woman, and that’s legal, and five minutes later it’s illegal, I said, ‘This is awesome. I can do this all day long.’ You step through this door and you can kill, and you step through this other door and you go to prison. T
hat in itself should tell you how satanic it is,” King told WND. “The coven leader called it a baby, not a lump of cells, and he said, ‘You kill it.’ They didn’t call it a lump of cells.”
He said he performed many of the sacrificial abortion rituals at the clinics of “a large abortion provider,”
Read More: http://aun-tv.com/2015/08/babies-ritually-aborted-for-devil/

Granite

Hall of Fame
Pointing out that SRA's been totally debunked won't be a lick of difference to you, but...it was.