Satanism

Lon

Hi, I’m just curious if there are any other satanists out here, it’s been kind of lonely lately by the sheer lack of them in the world now.

Right! You are correct, they are a dying breed. Ones that believe God exists? Turning to God. Ones who don't? Becoming atheists.

Playing for the losing side? Yeah, not that popular anymore, kind of like rooting for the Detroit Lions :noway:

*(you don't happen to be from Detroit?)

daqq

Hi, I’m just curious if there are any other satanists out here, it’s been kind of lonely lately by the sheer lack of them in the world now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hate to break it to you depressed, and I certainly do not mean to make you more depressed than you already are, but you made your name one letter too long which in turn caused the final 6 in your "666" suffix to be forced down onto the second line, like so:

depresseddead66

I'm not sure if that is what everyone else sees but it sure looks disjointed and out of place on my screen. And unfortunately there really isn't anything in the holy Scripture about sixty-six and six, for the most famous passage reads instead, "six hundred sixty-six", (εξακοσιοι εξηκοντα εξ), or in some translations, "666", (χξς). Moreover, not to add insult to injury, but you posted at 2:23PM, and darn the left-hand sided billy-goat luck: if only you had posted one minute earlier your very first post here would have been at 222! (222x3=666, in case you also happen to be into numerology, lol). But I suppose there may be some consolation for you in the fact that your rep power is already in negative territory and all lit up in blood-red with a single solitary post, (I'm guessing blood-red is your favorite color?). :idunno:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Modern or Theistic? I don't believe I have seen any Theistic Satanists on TOL.

BTW, Welcome to the forum. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I haven't heard anything about Bigfoot lately either.
I hope he's OK.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I feel sorry for you. Think about this, Being a believer has brought me great joy and blessings, and if I am right eternal life in heaven with Jesus. But your belief has brought you grief and depression here and in the end eternal condemnation in the lake of fire. If I am wrong I loose nothing in the end. If you are wrong you loose everything. But to each his own.