Satanic church in Seattle area may get after school usage

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So you feel their concerns should be dismissed simply because they are young girls?

Sheesh....

I think that they have no idea what life is really like, especially with what they concerned themselves with, to be pulling the strings of entire institutions.

In fact, I can pretty much guarantee there was a spat between them and other students, and they manipulated all these adults to have their way. I don't see how a grown person could defend such things, really.

Jose Fly

I think that they have no idea what life is really like, especially with what they concerned themselves with, to be pulling the strings of entire institutions.

So I was right....your view is their concerns can just be waved away simply because they are teenage girls.

In fact, I can pretty much guarantee there was a spat between them and other students, and they manipulated all these adults to have their way. I don't see how a grown person could defend such things, really.

Fascinating to watch you turn your imagination into reality, which then serves as the basis for much of your opinions.

Fundamentalists are fascinating.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So I was right....your view is their concerns can just be waved away simply because they are teenage girls.

Yes, the same teenage girls who grow up in a privileged lifestyle, and then become little snowflakes in college calling everything 'offensive' BECAUSE
*drumroll*
they do not know jack about the real world.

Jose Fly

Yes, the same teenage girls who grow up in a privileged lifestyle, and then become little snowflakes in college calling everything 'offensive' BECAUSE
*drumroll*
they do not know jack about the real world.

Again, it's fascinating to watch someone turn their imagination into a reality.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Again, it's fascinating to watch someone turn their imagination into a reality.

That's not imagination, that's exactly who they are and how it happens. Or were under the impression that hipster college girls are simply cropped and harvested every season :idunno:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Equal time they say, but the explanations about what would be accomplished by this

All that needs to be accomplished is ... EQUAL TIME. Anyone who values freedom of (and from) religion would not see this as an issue.

Jose Fly

That's not imagination, that's exactly who they are and how it happens.

Then please explain how you know those two girls "grew up privileged and became little snowflakes in college calling everything 'offensive' because they do not know jack about the real world".

Not how you suspect it, not how you imagine it, not how you figure it....but how you know all that about them

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If the intention, therefore, of the CoS is to make it "rational" to talk about God and Satan, then maybe something will be gained but only on that question. The next thing you usually hear from these people is that "God" is evil and Satan was trying to improve mankind, getting rid of genders, clothing, male-female marriage, property, etc.

Satanism largely amounts to rebellious teenagers. Real Satanism is few and far between, and it's doctrines are modernized in the Satanic Bible written by Anton Lavey. It's very different than it used to be, which often included alleged demonic possession and sacrifice.

Satan stands as a liberator of man within it, and all matters of hedonist and carnal desires are legitimate- that's about the only thing the old and the new 'Satanism' has in common.

Christianity is what raises a person up to be integral and with strong morals. It's a proven thing which inspires our laws, military, and family. Satanism could never do that because it is fundamentally inferior. I mean, that's why it ended up on the losing stick to begin with.

There shouldn't even be a debate on whether it should be allowed as a 'school club'. It's ridiculous, and the only reason it's defended is to put a wave against Christianity. Atheists and the like have gone to many lows to accomplish such.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Then please explain how you know those two girls "grew up privileged and became little snowflakes in college calling everything 'offensive' because they do not know jack about the real world".

Not how you suspect it, not how you imagine it, not how you figure it....but how you know all that about them

You atheists always play this game when you've pretty much lost an argument. I'm not going to entertain it :wave:

I know their intent just like I know your intent for even being on this site, which you will surely deny. You'll say it's out of interest, just like they will say it's out of fairness- but we all know the real reason :rolleyes: