Salvation in its fourfold aspects !

Nanja

As it regards the eternal aspect of Salvation, JC Philpot wrote and I concur:

This Eternal Union is depicted by 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

The Elect have always been saved from the penalty of their sins by virtue of this Eternal Union in Christ, which ensured all other salvations in time.
Amen for sure Brother !

marke

So you reject the eternal aspect of Salvation, its clearly taught in 2 Tim 1:9 and its part of Pauls Gospel message 2 Tim 1:10

2 Timothy 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

God has saved us a called us (Christians) but that verse does not say God never intended to call the non-elect to come to Jesus for forgiveness and salvation, even though they chose not to come.

2 Timothy 1:10
10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:​

Life in Christ has now been made manifest for the whole world to see. Christ has also been made the propitiation for the sins of the whole world so that whosoever will may come to Jesus and receive forgiveness for sins if asked in a way that meets God's requirements.1 Timothy 2
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Paul was a preacher to the lost Gentiles, urging them to come to Christ for salvation. Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all sinners in the world so there is no excuse for willfully rejecting Jesus when He calls.

beloved57

Accepted in the Beloved Eph 1:6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

I believe this has to do with the eternal aspect of Salvation, when the elect were made accepted in the beloved. I agree with pastor jym byrd:

“To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the Beloved. - Ephesians 1:6

“Made us accepted” are essentially the same as the words that Gabriel spoke to Mary, “thou art highly favored among women” (Luke 1:28). The Lord has “highly favored,” that is, infinitely graced and accepted His chosen people, those predestinated unto sonship, in Christ. We are fully and forever accepted in Him. Note that this acceptance has been from old eternity and actually preceded redemption which is set forth in verse 7. “In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.Even before Christ came and laid down His life for His sheep, the chosen of God were accepted in Him for He is our eternal Surety. How long has the Son of God been the Surety and Savior of His people? The answer is – forever – therefore in the purpose of God and in the person of Christ we have always been saved for we were given grace in Him before the world was even made. Our acceptance by the holy and gracious God, therefore, has been from eternity. “Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began” (2 Timothy 1:9). It was grace which gave us an existence in Christ, chose us unto salvation and predestinated us unto sonship, all because of who our Savior is and because of His covenant oath to redeem and save His people by His own blood and righteousness.

marke

Accepted in the Beloved Eph 1:6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

I believe this has to do with the eternal aspect of Salvation, when the elect were made accepted in the beloved. I agree with pastor jym byrd:
We are made new creatures in Christ after willingly believing God to receive remission of our sins.

Ephesians 1:13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

beloved57

We are made new creatures in Christ after willingly believing God to receive remission of our sins.

Ephesians 1:13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
More evasion !