Salvation in Christ is unto the Elect !

beloved57

2 Tim 2:10

10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they[The Elect] may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Is there Salvation in Christ Jesus ? Its for the Elect. In the original its the Salvation which is in Christ Jesus, Salvation is preceded by the definite article, its the one and only Salvation in Christ Jesus and its specifically for Gods Elect, not all men without exception as some falsely proclaim, woe unto them, for they teach a false gospel.

God has always only promised to save His Elect in the Lord [Jesus Christ] Isa 45:15

17 But Israel[The elect]​ shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Christ according to promise was raised a Saviour unto Israel[Gods elect] Acts 13:23

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel[Gods elect] a Saviour, Jesus:

Nanja

2 Tim 2:10

10 [FONT=&]Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they[The Elect] may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Is there Salvation in Christ Jesus ? Its for the Elect. In the original its the Salvation which is in Christ Jesus, Salvation is preceded by the definite article, its the one and only Salvation in Christ Jesus and its specifically for Gods Elect, not all men without exception as some falsely proclaim, woe unto them, for they teach a false gospel.

God has always only promised to save His Elect in the Lord [Jesus Christ] Isa 45:15

[/FONT]
17 [FONT=&]But Israel[The elect]​ shall be saved in the [/FONT][FONT=&]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&] with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Christ according to promise was raised a Saviour unto Israel[Gods elect] Acts 13:23

[/FONT]
23 [FONT=&]Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel[Gods elect] a Saviour, Jesus:[/FONT]

Amen Brother, there's only One Salvation, "THE" Salvation In Christ Jesus, The Elect One !

Is. 42:1

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Therefore it follows that Christ's Seed Chosen of God In Union with Him Eph. 1:3-4, given to Him of the Father John 10:29, and predestinated to be His Adopted Children, they belong to Him and are of His Posterity [Seed].

Gal. 3:16, 29

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Christ and His Seed / Generation are all ONE. His Life and Death was specifically for them, the Chosen Generation 1 Pet. 2:9.

However, all the non-elect of mankind are of the generation of the wicked one Mat. 13:38-40; not appointed to Salvation, but unto disobedience 1 Pet. 2:8; Rev. 21:8.