ECT Saint John W once again wins a prestigious, albeit, bit overrated, TOL award!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Who was the Daphne type I saw you with at "The Dolphin" where Gome and Sgt Carter hang out?
The Dolphin looks a lot like Emmitt's Fix It Shop. Curious.

Well, Mayor, it must have been someone takin' off on me, as I've not dated anyone, since my ex-girlfriend punted me 6 months ago, and now I spend weekends alone,eating cashew fudge, and zels,as it's tough to break that habit;-but I stay out of the sun. I'm in denial.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, Mayor, it must have been someone takin' off on me, as I've not dated anyone, since my ex-girlfriend punted me 6 months ago, and now I spend weekends alone,eating cashew fudge, and zels,as it's tough to break that habit;-but I stay out of the sun. I'm in denial.

I'm surprised at you, saint john. The Dolphin looks like your kind of place, classy, and happening.
Why did your girl punt you?

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm surprised at you, saint john. The Dolphin looks like your kind of place, classy, and happening.
Why did your girl punt you?

Oh-who are you? A modern day Chuck Woolery, or Jim Lang?Why don't you start one of them fancy dating/"relationship" sites, Mayor, called "Two And Two"(2 bucks gets you 2 free hours),and put up fake profiles, and Dash Riprock type photos, that you've collected, from all those picture frames, at K-Mart/Walmart, with your phone #,1-800-LETS-MAKE-OUT? I bet all your buddies at "The Lodge" would get a kick out of that, wouldn't they, Mayor?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh-who are you? A modern day Chuck Woolery, or Jim Lang?Why don't you start one of them fancy dating/"relationship" sites, Mayor, called "Two And Two"(2 bucks gets you 2 free hours),and put up fake profiles, and Dash Riprock type photos, that you've collected, from all those picture frames, at K-Mart/Walmart, with your phone #,1-800-LETS-MAKE-OUT? I bet all your buddies at "The Lodge" would get a kick out of that, wouldn't they, Mayor?

Try to help out a friend, ease his pain regarding his departed gal pal, and what do you get? Heartache!

john w

Hall of Fame
Try to help out a friend, ease his pain regarding his departed gal pal, and what do you get? Heartache!

It's the mark of us W's-we get a little high spirited, when we get our "salt and pepper" pressed, and hat ironed, all for what? Zip.And you got it-heartache! I cain't take off on you too well, as you talk like everyone else, Mayor.

SaulToPaul 2

It's the mark of us W's-we get a little high spirited, when we get our "salt and pepper" pressed, and hat ironed, all for what? Zip.And you got it-heartache! I cain't take off on you too well, as you talk like everyone else, Mayor.

Well, believe it or not saint john, as suave as I am, there are some women that don't like me...as my personality lays on their chest.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, believe it or not saint john, as suave as I am, there are some women that don't like me...as my personality lays on their chest.

Perhaps if you spent less time pouring on all that "Witch Hazel," and "Midnight Madness," bought your own car, had your own place, and took your gals out for a change, instead of courting them in "The Parlor"(translated: "STP's Make Out City-Population:Daphne Types"), at your bordering house, and cooking them chilli, and offering them 2 day old hard cider, and sold a few more vacuums, so you could impress them with a $.50 tip, instead of your standard $.35,you'd be able to make a few more "smooth moves." Am I getting through to you, fella?

SaulToPaul 2

Perhaps if you spent less time pouring on all that "Witch Hazel," and "Midnight Madness," bought your own car, had your own place, and took your gals out for a change, instead of courting them in "The Parlor"(translated: "STP's Make Out City-Population:Daphne Types"), at your bordering house, and cooking them chilli, and offering them 2 day old hard cider, and sold a few more vacuums, so you could impress them with a $.50 tip, instead of your standard $.35,you'd be able to make a few more "smooth moves." Am I getting through to you, fella?

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

My main problem is that I cherish my space, my alone time. Every man needs time alone with a Huckleberry Smash and a Leonard Blush 33...to think, plan his life, eliminate distractions.

Am I getting through to you fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
My main problem is that I cherish my space, my alone time. Every man needs time alone with a Huckleberry Smash and a Leonard Blush 33...to think, plan his life, eliminate distractions.

Am I getting through to you fella?

You sure are, Mayor. Know what you ought to do? Head on out to Raleigh this weekend, and get yourself a corner room, at the "Y." Relax, have some apple cider, fix yourself a bowl of chilli, and later, head on over to the picture show, and see "The Monster that Ate Minnesota." I hear William Holden is in it, and you take off on William Holden, cuz he talks like everyone else. That's the time...

SaulToPaul 2

You sure are, Mayor. Know what you ought to do? Head on out to Raleigh this weekend, and get yourself a corner room, at the "Y." Relax, have some apple cider, fix yourself a bowl of chilli, and later, head on over to the picture show, and see "The Monster that Ate Minnesota." I hear William Holden is in it, and you take off on William Holden, cuz he talks like everyone else. That's the time...

That does sound awful nice. I need to slow down...what's my hurry.

john w

Hall of Fame
That does sound awful nice. I need to slow down...what's my hurry.
In a hurry? I reckon that you're maybe thinkin' about callin' up a "Peggy" type,who is rich, from her daddy, and drive her fancy red convertible car around town, listen to the FM radio, and do wheelies....That's the time...

You are in denial.