Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
SABBATH
Deut 5:12-14 OLD TESTAMENT
12 'Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the LORD your God commanded you.
13 Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
14 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall not do any work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates, that your manservant and your maidservant may rest as well as you.
Exod 31:13
13 "Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: 'Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you.

NEW TESTAMENT
Mark 2:27-28
27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
28 "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Rom 14:5-6
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
Heb 10:25
25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
1 Cor 14:12
12 Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.
Matt 16:16
16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Matt 16:18
18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
Col 2:16-17
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
Luke 9:23
23 Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
Luke 14:1-6
1 Now it happened, as He went into the house of one of the rulers of the Pharisees to eat bread on the Sabbath, that they watched Him closely.
2 And behold, there was a certain man before Him who had dropsy.
3 And Jesus, answering, spoke to the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"
4 But they kept silent. And He took him and healed him, and let him go.
5 Then He answered them, saying, "Which of you, having a donkey or an ox that has fallen into a pit, will not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?"
6 And they could not answer Him regarding these things.
John 2:12-17
12 After this He went down to Capernaum, He, His mother, His brothers, and His disciples; and they did not stay there many days.
13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the moneychangers doing business.
15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers' money and overturned the tables.
16 And He said to those who sold doves, "Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!"
17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, "Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up."
John 2:23
23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did.
John 3:2
2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."
Luke 6:5
5 And He said to them, "The Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."
Rom 14:4-10
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Acts 17:24-25
24 "God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.
25 "Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
(NKJ)
xxThe Sabbath is one of the ten commandments that doesnt show up in the new testament as a command. So whether one keeps it or not is ok, as long as he is fully persuaded in his own mind. But its not worth argueing over.

10 You observe days and months and seasons and years.
11 I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
xxThe Sabbath is one of the ten commandments that doesnt show up in the new testament as a command. So whether one keeps it or not is ok, as long as he is fully persuaded in his own mind. But its not worth argueing over.
Where do you see mention of the Sabbath?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Where do you see mention of the Sabbath?

I said
Your still not very clear. Do you want to know where it is mentioned in the old testament or the new testament?

Exod 20:8
8 "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
(NKJ)

clefty

SABBATH
Deut 5:12-14 OLD TESTAMENT
12 'Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the LORD your God commanded you.
13 Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
14 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall not do any work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates, that your manservant and your maidservant may rest as well as you.
Exod 31:13
13 "Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: 'Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you.

NEW TESTAMENT
27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Rom 14:5-6
Heb 10:25
25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
1 Cor 14:12
12 Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.
Matt 16:16
16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Matt 16:18
18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
Col 2:16-17
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
Luke 9:23
23 Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
Luke 14:1-6
1 Now it happened, as He went into the house of one of the rulers of the Pharisees to eat bread on the Sabbath, that they watched Him closely.
2 And behold, there was a certain man before Him who had dropsy.
3 And Jesus, answering, spoke to the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"
4 But they kept silent. And He took him and healed him, and let him go.
5 Then He answered them, saying, "Which of you, having a donkey or an ox that has fallen into a pit, will not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?"
6 And they could not answer Him regarding these things.
John 2:12-17
12 After this He went down to Capernaum, He, His mother, His brothers, and His disciples; and they did not stay there many days.
13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the moneychangers doing business.
15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers' money and overturned the tables.
16 And He said to those who sold doves, "Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!"
17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, "Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up."
John 2:23
23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did.
John 3:2
2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."
Luke 6:5
5 And He said to them, "The Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."
Rom 14:4-10
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Acts 17:24-25
24 "God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.
25 "Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
(NKJ)

10 You observe days and months and seasons and years.
11 I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.

He exemplified how we are to live...and love...and even in the keeping of the Sabbath...

You argue from silence...until you have Him teaching a change it remains a non issue...

Matt 24:20 "Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath."

How is that not showing up? There it is and it's being instructed to pray that Sabbath be kept even after He died rose and returned to heaven....

No other commandment is instructed to be kept with such concern...pray that you keep it...

And as for Paul's laboring in vain... those crazy celts were returning to their own customs and calendar...away from the Sabbath...

Hebrew 4:9 says sabbath keeping remains until final rest...and well Isaiah wasn't a liar was he?

From Sabbath to Sabbath...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He tells us not to even join a church if we were called outside the church.

1 Cor 7:17-24
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.
20 Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called.
21 Were you called while a slave? Do not be concerned about it; but if you can be made free, rather use it.
22 For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord's freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ's slave.
23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.
24 Brethren, let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called.
(NKJ)

clefty

He tells us not to even join a church if we were called outside the church.

1 Cor 7:17-24
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of Godis what matters.
20 Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called.
21 Were you called while a slave? Do not be concerned about it; but if you can be made free, rather use it.
22 For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord's freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ's slave.
23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.
24 Brethren, let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called.
(NKJ)

Did you catch that squeaky?...

"but keeping the commandments of God is what matters"...not the commandments of Jesus...

Sure hope you got that...

Now do you remember what those are? The 10?

Here's a hint...one starts with "Remember..."

clefty

Please stop ignoring this:

" Hours, weeks, and months; yes, many sessions went by with this anxious question in their hearts. Then, one morning, January 18, 1562, the archbishop of Rheggio hurried from his room and appeared before his confreres to proclaim that he had the answer. Protestants, he urgently reasoned, never could defend Sunday sacredness,8 If they continued to offer as their authority “the Bible and the Bible only,” it was clear that they had no Bible command for the first day of the week. According to Pallavicini, papal champion of the council, the archbishop said, “It is then evident that the church has power to change the commandments,” because by its power alone and not by the preaching of Jesus it had transferred the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday.9 Tradition, they concluded, was not antiquity, but continuous inspiration. None could continue to fight the acceptance of tradition when the only authority for Sunday sacredness in the church was tradition. This discovery nerved the council to go forward with its work. "

http://biblelight.net/bssb-1443-1444.htm

More here...

http://biblelight.net/chalng.htm

Not sure why you are still so insistent in adding to the word...

Another gospel?

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Did you catch that squeaky?...

"but keeping the commandments of God is what matters"...not the commandments of Jesus...

Sure hope you got that...

Now do you remember what those are? The 10?

Here's a hint...one starts with "Remember..."

I said
I know the Holy Spirit and I obey the Holy Spirit and this is what He just told me.

John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
(NKJ)

Matt 17:5
5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!"
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Please stop ignoring this:

" Hours, weeks, and months; yes, many sessions went by with this anxious question in their hearts. Then, one morning, January 18, 1562, the archbishop of Rheggio hurried from his room and appeared before his confreres to proclaim that he had the answer. Protestants, he urgently reasoned, never could defend Sunday sacredness,8 If they continued to offer as their authority “the Bible and the Bible only,” it was clear that they had no Bible command for the first day of the week. According to Pallavicini, papal champion of the council, the archbishop said, “It is then evident that the church has power to change the commandments,” because by its power alone and not by the preaching of Jesus it had transferred the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday.9 Tradition, they concluded, was not antiquity, but continuous inspiration. None could continue to fight the acceptance of tradition when the only authority for Sunday sacredness in the church was tradition. This discovery nerved the council to go forward with its work. "

http://biblelight.net/bssb-1443-1444.htm

More here...

http://biblelight.net/chalng.htm

Not sure why you are still so insistent in adding to the word...

Another gospel?

I said
lol That is not scripture. What you are preaching there is another gospel.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I know the Holy Spirit and I obey the Holy Spirit and this is what He just told me.

John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
(NKJ)

Matt 17:5
5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!"
(NKJ)

Yes Hear Him when He says pray that you can keep the Sabbath and not have to run to the hills...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes Hear Him when He says pray that you can keep the Sabbath and not have to run to the hills...

I said
I put up a real nice revelation on emotions. You have been driven far beyond witnessing or preaching. Your nagging. If you want to keep the Sabbath go ahead. The Holy Spirit tells me not to.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your still not very clear. Do you want to know where it is mentioned in the old testament or the new testament?

Exod 20:8
8 "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
(NKJ)
Are you saying this or did you say this? Do you say, "I said", in your post so that I accept what you are saying? What are you saying? Is this what you wanted to say? What did Squeaky say (here in this post?)?

What do you mean by "Your"? Do you know what this word means and how to use it or do you need a definition? Is this what you intended to say?

What do you mean by old testament? What do you mean by new testament? What do you mean by, "where it is mentioned in the old testament or the new testament?"?

clefty

I said
I put up a real nice revelation on emotions. You have been driven far beyond witnessing or preaching. Your nagging. If you want to keep the Sabbath go ahead. The Holy Spirit tells me not to.

Biblical truth > real nice revelation on emotions

Galatians 5:16: “I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.”

“Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions” (Romans 6:12).

The message is repentance...sorry you feel like I am nagging.

It was written to Timothy: "1I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom: 2Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and encourage with every form of patient instruction.

"3For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."

Ezekiel 36:27: “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”

It remains, "choose ye this day Whom ye will serve" NOT "choose ye this day which day ye will serve"...

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you saying this or did you say this? Do you say, "I said", in your post so that I accept what you are saying? What are you saying? Is this what you wanted to say? What did Squeaky say (here in this post?)?

What do you mean by "Your"? Do you know what this word means and how to use it or do you need a definition? Is this what you intended to say?

What do you mean by old testament? What do you mean by new testament? What do you mean by, "where it is mentioned in the old testament or the new testament?"?

I said
STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS AVOID

2 Tim 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Luke 24:17
17 And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?"
Phil 3:20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
1 Tim 4:12-16
12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
1 Pet 1:15-19
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Col 3:1-2
1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
2 Cor 13:1
1 This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."
Rom 8:4-8
according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:3-11
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
John 16:6-14
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)
xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.
No.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus healed on the Sabbath.

Luke 13:12-14
12 But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, "Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity."
13 And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
14 But the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath; and he said to the crowd, "There are six days on which men ought to work; therefore come and be healed on them, and not on the Sabbath day."
(NKJ)

clefty

Jesus healed on the Sabbath.

Luke 13:12-14
12 But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, "Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity."
13 And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
14 But the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath; and he said to the crowd, "There are six days on which men ought to work; therefore come and be healed on them, and not on the Sabbath day."
(NKJ)

Silly Jews trying dictate and define what the Sabbath is or is not...sound familiar?

Luckily the Sabbath was defended affirmed upheld and cleansed of their adding to it and the Word...by the Lord of the Sabbath Himself...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Isn't that what your trying to do? Your trying to dictate what the Sabbath is to me. When Jesus Himself has set me apart from the Sabbath. To minister to those outside the church.

(NKJ)

Rom 14:4-7
(NKJ)