Sabbath

clefty

I said
And the first commandment is truth.
It is truth indeed. No other God no other way...you might think you worship the true God but not the way He ordained...six days work seventh day Sabbath...

Besides wasn't all this fulfilled and done away with no longer binding? That would certainly explain why you do as you do...

And you haven't been truthful.
that would be the 9th commandment of which is OT

You are to full of guile. That is why you are evil.
and here you demonstrate it...as I guess it no longer applies to you...

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

You know what else sanctifies them?...Sabbath...it's true...

Mark 7:21-22
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
(NKJ)

Yes indeed out of the heart of all men...not just Jews...some think the OT Law was given only to them...

Certainly only 1 of 10...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is truth indeed. No other God no other way...you might think you worship the true God but not the way He ordained...six days work seventh day Sabbath...

I said
NO it is you who is not worshiping God the way He said. God sent Jesus, Jesus sent the Holy Spirit the only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible. And you blaspheme what Jesus has said.

John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
NO it is you who is not worshiping God the way He said. God sent Jesus, Jesus sent the Holy Spirit the only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible. And you blaspheme what Jesus has said.

John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

You have the Son counter His Father? You dare divide their home?

That is countering the Spirit! You ok with that?

You can't have two separate sets of laws...

Even the Church doesn't claim this but that she changed it...She and Her tradition as it is not in scripture...not between the Father and Son...they are ONE

clefty

One action of what? They are not one object. Classical Hebrew and Greek didn't use numbers that way.

"I and the Father are One"...Jews understood that and wanted to stone Him...and not for being one object

Certainly not for bringing His own set of laws...

Later, Jews said Paul and the other apostles taught that Jesus taught a change to the customs of Moses...but scripture says that these Jews were secretly induced by other Jews to stir up the Jews against the Jews that followed a Jew...and calls it FALSE WITNESS imagine Jews hearing "their" Sabbath being annulled or revoked or destroyed...

If Jesus had changed the customs of Moses then it would NOT have been false witness...and a HUGE immediate controversy...

As it was, the apostles especially Paul were not in trouble for teaching Sunday worship or Ham eating but that there was One resurrected...

and not on the day of the Sun...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Even the Church doesn't claim this but that she changed it...She and Her tradition as it is not in scripture...not between the Father and Son...they are ONE

I said
Your lying again.. Jesus is doing exactly what God the Father told Him to do. You must have that dislecsia thing. You see things that I say and verses backwards.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"I and the Father are One"...Jews understood that and wanted to stone Him...and not for being one object

Later, Jews said Paul and the other apostles taught that Jesus taught a change to the customs of Moses...but scripture says that these Jews were secretly induced by other Jews to stir up the Jews against the Jews that followed a Jew...and calls it FALSE WITNESS imagine Jews hearing "their" Sabbath being annulled or revoked or destroyed...

If Jesus had changed the customs of Moses then it would NOT have been false witness...and a HUGE immediate controversy...

As it was, the apostles especially Paul was not in trouble for teaching Sunday worship or Ham eating but that there was One resurrected...

I said
lolololol You better take a few days off your loosing it.

clefty

I said
Your lying again.. Jesus is doing exactly what God the Father told Him to do. You must have that dislecsia thing. You see things that I say and verses backwards.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

See exactly ONE...He is doing what His Father wants...you think the Father wants His Son to counter Him? Divide the house? To contradict centuries and centuries of His tradition? Without so much as a text you distort from Paul about fasting? LOL

If such an ancient tradition as Sabbath keeping was to change I think it would be a little more spectacular than your abuse of a single text...

It's the Sabbath...it was the very thing that separated them from all the other nations...they even built all sorts of their own laws to keep it...

Other nations had don't kill don't steal laws....other nations had gods that made claims to be mighty and control even weather and wealth...but other nations did NOT have Sabbath...

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned

As it was, the apostles especially Paul were not in trouble for teaching Sunday worship or Ham eating but that there was One resurrected...

Congratulations you don't fail my point, but you gave added information which was incorrect. Sunday worship was established late by the catholic church. The Greek orthodox use the Sabbath.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
See exactly ONE...He is doing what His Father wants...you think the Father wants His Son to counter Him? Divide the house? To contradict centuries and centuries of His tradition? Without so much as a text you distort from Paul about fasting? LOL

If such an ancient tradition as Sabbath keeping was to change I think it would be a little more spectacular than your abuse of a single text...

It's the Sabbath...it was the very thing that separated them from all the other nations...they even built all sorts of their own laws to keep it...

Other nations had don't kill don't steal laws....other nations had gods that made claims to be mighty and control even weather and wealth...but other nations did NOT have Sabbath...

I said
lolo What is wrong with you?? You have the comprehension of a door nob. Jesus was doing exactly what God the Father wanted Him to do. God sent Jesus to pay for our sins, so that some of us can make it to heaven. Its only the grace of God that could help humans. Humans are so stupid something had to be done and God done it. God made the Way, by sending His Son.
You are really starting to look like you really do have dislecsia. You have theological dislecsia.
Your also anti Christ. You criticize Jesus . That is blasphemy..

Last edited:

clefty

I said
lolo What is wrong with you?? You have the comprehension of a door nob. Jesus was doing exactly what God the Father wanted Him to do. God sent Jesus to pay for our sins, so that some of us can make it to heaven. Its only the grace of God that could help humans. Humans are so stupid something had to be done and God done it. God made the Way, by sending His Son.
You are really starting to look like you really do have dislecsia. You have theological dislecsia.
Your also anti Christ. You criticize Jesus . That is blasphemy..

Door knob? Is it from the Door of Christ? HalleluYah! He is the Door...

Yes He did do what His Father wanted Him to do..."as I have kept My Father's commandments" is why E remained in His Father's love...doing His will...on earth as it is in heaven...

Humans are so stupid is why we should try to avoid their traditions made from stupid translations of single texts which have nothing to do with the topic...like Sabbath replacing days to fast...See? Humans...

Yes He did...God done it. Made a path and asked we follow Him His way...and it includes a Sabbath keeping

even after He signed with His blood and sealed with His death the new covenant...they all continued to keep the Sabbath...

clefty

Congratulations you don't fail my point, but you gave added information which was incorrect. Sunday worship was established late by the catholic church. The Greek orthodox use the Sabbath.

Incorrect? Please advise...

Yes Sunday worship was created by the later church...after the time of scripture...Peter and Paul warned of new teaching and false doctrine...Daniel of the ones changing both time and laws...

I was not aware that Greek Orthodox still use seventh day Sabbath...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect? Please advise...

Yes Sunday worship was created by the later church...after the time of scripture...Peter and Paul warned of new teaching and false doctrine...Daniel of the ones changing both time and laws...

I was not aware that Greek Orthodox still use seventh day Sabbath...

I believe there are many Messianic Jews who keep Saturday Sabbath.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Door knob? Is it from the Door of Christ? HalleluYah! He is the Door...

Yes He did do what His Father wanted Him to do..."as I have kept My Father's commandments" is why E remained in His Father's love...doing His will...on earth as it is in heaven...

Humans are so stupid is why we should try to avoid their traditions made from stupid translations of single texts which have nothing to do with the topic...like Sabbath replacing days to fast...See? Humans...

Yes He did...God done it. Made a path and asked we follow Him His way...and it includes a Sabbath keeping

even after He signed with His blood and sealed with His death the new covenant...they all continued to keep the Sabbath...

I said
xxx You talk out of both sides of your mouth to start arguments. That is why your evil.

James 1:5-8
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes many more are coming out of her...her times and laws...coming out of man's traditions

I said
lololol I really love the way the Lord shows me things from experience. You are the best example of why Christians should avoid stupid questions about the old testament law. And you have asked all of them. Its because the devil can use someone like you intellectually. To just keep asking the same stupid question over and over. You keep throwing out your own opinion and disreguarding everyone elses.

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
(NKJ)

Titus 3:9-10
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

Rom 16:17
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
(NKJ)

And while the devil has you in this state of mind he can rob you of all or any chance you had of growing in the Spirit.

Mark 4:14-19
14 "The sower sows the word.
15 "And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.
16 "These likewise are the ones sown on stony ground who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
17 "and they have no root in themselves, and so endure only for a time. Afterward, when tribulation or persecution arises for the word's sake, immediately they stumble.
18 "Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19 "and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
(NKJ)

Mark 4:23-25
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lololol I really love the way the Lord shows me things from experience. You are the best example of why Christians should avoid stupid questions about the old testament law. And you have asked all of them. Its because the devil can use someone like you intellectually. To just keep asking the same stupid question over and over. You keep throwing out your own opinion and disreguarding everyone elses.

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
(NKJ)

Titus 3:9-10
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

Rom 16:17
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
(NKJ)

And while the devil has you in this state of mind he can rob you of all or any chance you had of growing in the Spirit.

Mark 4:14-19
14 "The sower sows the word.
15 "And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.
16 "These likewise are the ones sown on stony ground who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
17 "and they have no root in themselves, and so endure only for a time. Afterward, when tribulation or persecution arises for the word's sake, immediately they stumble.
18 "Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19 "and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
(NKJ)

Mark 4:23-25
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

You should realize that at the time these verses were written the Law which was kept was Yah's and certainly NOT your "choose a day any day every day rest"...

In order to get to your law it would have been wise to avoid such foolish distractions from the original...more wise to hold on to previous doctrines they had learned and not some 9/10 variation you came up with later...

You are mixing fruits and even biological law maintains the trunk rejects a branch grafted from differing fruit...ask any gardener...ask the Gardener...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You should realize that at the time these verses were written the Law which was kept was Yah's and certainly NOT your "choose a day any day every day rest"...

In order to get to your law it would have been wise to avoid such foolish distractions from the original...more wise to hold on to previous doctrines they had learned and not some 9/10 variation you came up with later...

You are mixing fruits and even biological law maintains the trunk rejects a branch grafted from differing fruit...ask any gardener...ask the Gardener...

I said
ROFLOL you are an idiot. And an anti Christ. I said I love the Holy Spirit He tells me all kinds of stuff about you.

1 Tim 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL you are an idiot. And an anti Christ. I said I love the Holy Spirit He tells me all kinds of stuff about you.

1 Tim 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
(NKJ)

Again written well before the shift to worship on Sunday during those latter times...