Ruin is americas future (article)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ruin is America’s future. by--

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. Roberts' latest books are The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West and How America Was Lost.

The level of corruption and manipulation that characterizes US economic and foreign policy today was impossible in earlier times when Washington’s ambition was constrained by the Soviet Union. The greed for hegemonic power has made Washington the most corrupt government on earth.

The consequence of this corruption is ruin.

“Leadership passes into empire. Empire begets insolence. Insolence
brings ruin.”

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40723.htm

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Road To War With Russia

The Road To War With Russia

As one Russian observer put it:

Both US Assistant-Secretary of State Victoria Nuland — the wife of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) co-founder and neo-conservative advocate for empire Robert Kagan — and US Assistant-Secretary of the Treasury Daniel Glaser told the Foreign Affairs Committee of the US House of Representatives in May 2014 that the objectives of the US economic sanctions strategy against the Russian Federation was not only to damage the trade ties and business between Russia and the EU, but to also bring about economic instability in Russia and to create currency instability and inflation. [5] In other words, the US government was targeting the Russian ruble for devaluation and the Russian economy for inflation since at least May 2014.

The United States is waging a fully fledged economic war against the Russian Federations and its national economy. Ultimately, all Russians are collectively the target. The economic sanctions are nothing more than economic warfare. If the crisis in Ukraine did not happen, another pretext would have been found for assaulting Russia.

Both US Assistant-Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and US Assistant-Secretary of the Treasury Daniel Glaser even told the Foreign Affairs Committee of the US House of Representatives in May 2014 that the ultimate objectives of the US economic sanctions against Russia are to make the Russian population so miserable and desperate that they would eventually demand that the Kremlin surrender to the US and bring about "political change". "Political change" can mean many things, but what it most probably implies here is regime change in Moscow.

In fact, the aims of the US do not even appear to be geared at coercing the Russian government to change its foreign policy, but to incite regime change in Moscow and to cripple the Russian Federation entirely through the instigation of internal divisions.

This is why maps of a divided Russia are being circulated by Radio Free Europe. [17]

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40721.htm

Daniel1611

I posted a thread about the Constitution-free zones in the US and apparently no one is interested. And I guarantee most people don't care in the slightest. America's future is in ruin because its people don't care. America has the leaders it deserves.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I posted a thread about the Constitution-free zones in the US and apparently no one is interested. And I guarantee most people don't care in the slightest. America's future is in ruin because its people don't care. America has the leaders it deserves.

Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
Isa 14:5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
Isa 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
Isa 14:7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

some of the other articles on the site are good too.

LA

Levolor

Which thread?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

you are correct, sir. people stick their head in the sand. nobody cares unless something affects their own little world. a tiny layer of reality. i've said it on here at least 10 times, in different ways. i've only been here a month. :vomit:

Cam

I'm charismatic and all the big churches I've belonged to recognize modern day prophets.

Prophets? I don't hear anything out of them. I have to go to 'the world' to learn about all the shenanigans about 9/11. I have to go to the world to learn about the neocons and the Zionists, the Bilderberg group and whoever it is running this country.

I go to the gym and there is a row of televisions to look at while exercising. Now more than ever, I see that the vast majority live in a world created by the media. I talk to people and their understanding of geopolitics and history comes from movies. And, I'm convinced, a lot of media stories come from the same kind of 'government' stunts we used to expect from the Soviet Union.

I get furious with the church. Maybe I have to be a prophet.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The other side of the story

The other side of the story

concerning the Ukraine

January 17, 2015 "ICH" - "SCF" - How many insults does the European Union expect Russia to bear without consequences? Ethnic cleansing of Russian people by the Brussels-backed Kiev regime, a refugee crisis on Russia’s borders, economic sanctions based on groundless accusations hurting Russian society – and now this – the neo-Nazi cabal that seized power in Ukraine with CIA backing last year has repeatedly been found guilty of siphoning off Russia’s natural gas exports to the EU.

Read on

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40728.htm