Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Of course he will win. Today I heard an interview with someone in Alabama who framed it like this. A person accused of sexual misconduct vs a person who supports the murder of millions of people. I can only assume that there are many in Alabama who frame it that way as well.

Yikes. I guess no one should bet on my predictions. :eek:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Moore wants a recount and is saying God will give him the victory. He acts like a phony televangelist!

And just a few days ago he said this:

“It’s God’s will, what happens, and we’re expecting God to do whatever he does, is the right thing to do,” Moore said.

So is he now fighting against God? Or maybe a recount is part of God's plan? :idunno:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
looking at the data it looks like a lot of rebulicans stayed home for this one

Yesterday morning I heard that they were projecting really low turnout. In a normal election of this type I could understand but since this became such a high profile race I thought more would go vote. Maybe a lot of Republicans just couldn't force themselves to vote for anyone so they were willing to stay home and accept whatever happened.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Moore wants a recount and is saying God will give him the victory. He acts like a phony televangelist!
I have already conceded and he hasn't. Does he want a recount of the black vote? He doesn't concede or vow to try again; that I find annoying.

I am hoping he quietly admits defeat,and he is welcome to try again....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe, but look what else it cost. We now have the GOP and Donald Trump on record supporting this horrible man. That's political capital you can't unspend. Even in his own party, things are now going to get harder for Trump.

EXACTLY. The GOP *could have* taken the high road and supported the candidate who did not have a reputation for seeking out little teenage girls ... however, as always, they showed that power is more important than protecting children and teens.

MarcATL

Whatever Moore may or may not have done long ago in his past, he wasn't doing it after he married.
So even if he did those things in the past, he became a changed man.
Franken, on the other hand, kept doing what he had been doing.

When it comes to the election in Alabama, the citizens will have to vote for the person they deem less repugnant to them and will support the policies they want.
For most, they will vote for Moore as the less repugnant because of the policies such as abortion, gay marriage, etc.
Someone that supports those things (Jones) will be more repugnant than one that has not supported those things and has not expressed any predatory behavior for over 40 years (and possibly never).
The Bible teaches that a changed man would have confessed. Moore and His deplorable supporters instead chose to double down and mock.

And we see how that turned out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Bible teaches that a changed man would have confessed. Moore and His deplorable supporters instead chose to double down and mock.

And we see how that turned out.

BINGO. The very FACT that Moore chose to lie shows that he is still to low-down creep that he was back in the days when he was preying on all of these teenage girls.