Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darn, Aaron ran off before I could post this latest news:

Ted Cruz called out for supporting Roy Moore, blasting Al Franken in same interview

Dec 1 at ‎4‎:‎43‎:‎25‎ ‎AM
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/watch-ted-cruz-support-roy-condemn-al-franken-interview/

That was 2 days ago Aaron.

Note how the article talks about "alleged" groper Al Franken. I guess a picture showing Franken the predator groping a women who wsas asleep and later admitting to it still makes it an "allegation" for the left.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
And I'm telling you that the damage done to his election prospects would've been much greater had the allegations come out a day or two before the actual election.

You claim the motivation is to prevent him from getting elected based on the timing and therefore you think they are false. Yet the timing wasn't very good to prevent his election. Therefore, you need to either come up with a new premise that stands up to scrutiny or abandon the belief if you wish to hold rational beliefs.
Or maybe they just weren't very good at it and should have waited longer?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And when women's stories are discounted because "some allegations made by females are bogus."

"Specifically those who don't promote my candidate or hold the same beliefs as I do" ...

Have you ever noticed the gusto involved in the posting of threads where the *accused* rapist/assaulter/murderer is a Muslim?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Rusha
Indeed ... that is what happens in the present day cult of "She Deserved It".

And when women's stories are discounted because "some allegations made by females are bogus."

Can we all agree that when allegations are made against a person that could ruin that person's character, his or her career and his or her marriage, that there should be some evidence backing those allegations?

How about we see some evidence against Roy Moore now?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"Specifically those who don't promote my candidate or hold the same beliefs as I do" ...

Have you ever noticed the gusto involved in the posting of threads where the *accused* rapist/assaulter/murderer is a Muslim?

Or the accused is on "the left." Just look at Pizzagate and all the alt-righters willing to believe there was a pedophile ring operating in the basement of Comet Pizza.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's good to see that Rusha and annadettini have given up on their smear campaign against Roy Moore...

for now.

The one thing that I've always admired about rainbow flag wavers is:

They know their limitations when it comes to debate.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by Rusha
Indeed ... that is what happens in the present day cult of "She Deserved It".

Can we all agree that when allegations are made against a person that could ruin that person's character, his or her career and his or her marriage, that there should be some evidence backing those allegations?

What sort of evidence do you want?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

What sort of evidence do you want?

There is none. If there was, you left-wingers would have presented it long ago.

WizardofOz

You're late to the party Aaron. When I found out a week or so ago that Cruz sold out Moore, I discontinued my Cruz newsletter.
Is Cruz a liberal/libertarian that only views Christians as guilty until proven innocent?

Now back to your evidence showing that Judge Roy Moore is guilty of doing what the LGBTQ movement says he did over 40 years ago.
The evidence is that multiple women have accused Roy Moore of misconduct. :duh:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You're late to the party Aaron. When I found out a week or so ago that Cruz sold out Moore, I discontinued my Cruz newsletter.

Is Cruz a liberal/libertarian that only views Christians as guilty until proven innocent?

If Ted Cruz is a pro homosexual politician, I guess that would make him a liberal/Libertarian. But since he isn't we'll talk about why he decided not to endorse (initially, as shown he is now) Roy Moore.

In my opinion, Cruz figured that with his re-election coming up, that it would do more harm than good to try and refute the lies that the LGBTQ movement has told about Roy Moore. Was it right that Cruz did that? No, but perhaps he knew that Moore would win anyway without his endorsement and along with him, Moore will push for legislation that embraces the original intent of the U.S. Constitution (Congressional override of Lawrence v Texas, Obergefell v Hodges, Roe v Wade, etc.).

Now back to your evidence showing that Judge Roy Moore is guilty of doing what the LGBTQ movement says he did over 40 years ago.

The evidence is that multiple women have accused Roy Moore of misconduct.

Does this mean that you're finally ready to discuss those women's allegations?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

If Ted Cruz is a pro homosexual politician, I guess that would make him a liberal/Libertarian. But since he isn't we'll talk about why he decided not to endorse (initially, as shown he is now) Roy Moore.

In my opinion, Cruz figured that with his re-election coming up, that it would do more harm than good to try and refute the lies that the LGBTQ movement has told about Roy Moore. Was it right that Cruz did that? No, but perhaps he knew that Moore would win anyway without his endorsement and along with him, Moore will push for legislation that embraces the original intent of the U.S. Constitution (Congressional override of Lawrence v Texas, Obergefell v Hodges, Roe v Wade, etc.).

Does this mean that you're finally ready to discuss those women's allegations?
If you have information about Roy Moore's false accusers you should post all you can.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you have information about Roy Moore's false accusers you should post all you can.

Seems to me that you'd be asking one of your many sockpuppets to supply evidence showing that Judge Roy Moore is indeed guilty of the charges against him instead asking me to provide evidence (which I have in another thread where you give LGBTQ flag wavers accolades) showing that Judge Roy Moore's accusers are lying.

In the American judicial system, the prosecutor presents his or her case first, the defense follows.

Go ahead Mr. Prosecutor, present your case against Judge Roy Moore.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

There is none. If there was, you left-wingers would have presented it long ago.
I didn't ask what evidence there was. I was asking what type of evidence you'd look for in a case like this. When it comes to sexual assault it's often a he said/she said situation and it comes down to credibility. It's especially difficult when the alleged assault was so long ago. There could be evidence that Moore had contact with the victims but beyond that I'm not sure what anyone could find.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't ask what evidence there was. I was asking what type of evidence you'd look for in a case like this. When it comes to sexual assault it's often a he said/she said situation and it comes down to credibility. It's especially difficult when the alleged assault was so long ago. There could be evidence that Moore had contact with the victims but beyond that I'm not sure what anyone could find.

Thanks for making the case for Roy Moore. Roy Moore has gone beyond the "she said-he said" defense, as he's shown that the accusers were either lying or have ulterior motives (Doug Jones supporters, etc.) to smear his impeccable reputation.

Arthur Brain

Thanks for making the case for Roy Moore. Roy Moore has gone beyond the "she said-he said" defense, as he's shown that the accusers were either lying or have ulterior motives (Doug Jones supporters, etc.) to smear his impeccable reputation.

How has he "shown" that exactly?

His "impeccable" reputation was in tatters after the Hannity interview.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Bottom line, even in a state where old men marrying very young women is a tradition, and maybe the reddest state in the union, Roy is having a very hard time.

This should be a cakewalk for a republican, and Moore could very well lose it.