ROMANS: THE GOSPEL OF GOD

DougE

[Romans 1:1-4 KJV] 1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called [to be] an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared [to be] the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

The gospel of God is the progressive revelation of God's salvation. It centers on the salvation found in Jesus Christ.

The gospel of God is found in the prophets of scripture. It begins in Genesis:

[Genesis 3:15 KJV] 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The gospel of God concerns Christ Jesus coming of the seed of David:

[2 Samuel 7:12 KJV] 12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

The gospel of God declares Jesus the Son of God by the resurrection from the dead:

[Psalm 2:7 KJV] 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Paul was separated unto the gospel of God. Paul preached the mystery of the gospel, but also what was found in the law and the prophets.

Paul was given the full revelation of the gospel of God.

beloved57

[Romans 1:1-4 KJV] 1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called [to be] an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared [to be] the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

The gospel of God is the progressive revelation of God's salvation. It centers on the salvation found in Jesus Christ.

[Genesis 3:15 KJV] 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

[2 Samuel 7:12 KJV] 12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

The gospel of God declares Jesus the Son of God by the resurrection from the dead:

[Psalm 2:7 KJV] 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Paul was separated unto the gospel of God. Paul preached the mystery of the gospel, but also what was found in the law and the prophets.

So far I see no problems with what has been said.

marke

God sent His disciples into all the world to preach the Gospel to every creature so that whosoever would receive and believe the Gospel could be saved. Here is the Gospel message in Romans.

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.