ECT Romans 13...Dispensationally...

SaulToPaul 2

Yes Must,
it is a labyrinth for esoterics when you never say what Heb 9:15 means,
when you never comment on the real RT problem that is in Gal 3:17,
when you don't accept the proper RT that is in your fav chapter, 8:13,
when you don't deal with Christ announcing the new covenant in the Gospels and I Cor 11,
when you say its his blood but not his body,
when you say its the land but it won't be Judaism (if you do--you've never answered that either).

You have 90% of the people who can answer these on ignore.
Convenient isn't it ?

northwye

The Dispensationalist "Hermeneutic" compartmentalizes certain scriptures when it is convenient for their anti-thesis to do so, so that their doctrines can appear to be based on scripture.

It is true in Romans 11: 1-5 that the New Everlasting Covenant began with a remnant of Old Covenant physical Israel, who accepted Christ. In Romans 11: 11-16 Paul writes about the bringing in of Gentiles to the New Covenant. And Romans 11 is not the only text dealing with the bloodline status of who is in the New Everlasting Covenant.

The very strange compartmentalizing and literalist dispensationalist "Hermeneutic" might get that church theology off into false doctrine by its assumption that Romans 11 is not about the New Everlasting Covenant, which is not everlasting to dispensationalists, because "New Covenant" is not mentioned in Romans 11: 1-26, but "covenant" is in Romans 11: 27 and the implication is that this is the Everlasting New Covenant.

SaulToPaul 2

It is true in Romans 11: 1-5 that the New Everlasting Covenant began with a remnant of Old Covenant physical Israel, who accepted Christ. In Romans 11: 11-16 Paul writes about the bringing in of Gentiles to the New Covenant. And Romans 11 is not the only text dealing with the bloodline status of who is in the New Everlasting Covenant.

1000% made up.

Danoh

northwye, regarding your post in the Spoiler below...

Spoiler

"In my understanding from Scripture on this, God's putting in place and or removing of governments is a Dispensational matter within The Prophetic aspect of His Two-Fold Purose: Prophecy (Israel and authority or government over The Earth), and Mystery (The Body of Christ and authority or government over The Heavenly Realm).

And said Prophetic aspect (Israel and governing of the Earth) is presently on hold until the fulness of His Mystery aspect be come in, and goes into its own unique next stage in the Heavenlies.

This side of God's temporary suspension of His plans and purpose for the Earth in and through the nation Israel over said Earth, how then can God be the One behind the rise and fall of governments on this Earth, if Israel is not presently His focus?"

This is a statement of false doctrine, because it opposes - as part of a larger anti-thesis (I Timothy 6: 20) - scripture.

"But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: 8.How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?" II Corinthians 3: 7-8

"For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.........And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:" II Corinthians 3: 11, 13

What was abolished? The Old Covenant was abolished.

"Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all." Hebrews 10: 9-10

Jesus Christ in his death on the Cross abolished the Old Covenant. It was fulfilled in his death, and his death also was the offering which sanctifies those who have faith in him, who love his Gospel as absolute truth.

Isaiah mentions the Everlasting Covenant seven times, in 42:6; 49:8; 54:10, 55:3, 56:4,6; 59:21, 61:8

"I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;" Isaiah 42: 6

"And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: 39. And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: 40. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me." Jeremiah 32: 38-40

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them............Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them...." Ezekiel 36: 26-27. 37:26

Since the Old Covenant was done away with (II Corinthians 3: 7, 3: 11, Hebrews 10: 9), then the covenant which is to be everlasting is the New Covenant. Isaiah 61: 8, supported by Jeremiah 32: 40, Jeremiah 50: 5,Ezekiel 16: 60 and Ezekiel 37: 26.

Hebrews 13: 20-21 talks about The "... blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight" The New Covenant is everlasting, not a temporary "dispensation," which is to give way to another dispensation of law for the people of the physical bloodline in some future time.

Hebrews 7: 22 says "By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament." And Hebrews 8: 6 says "But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises."

Since Jesus Christ abolished the Old Covenant, then that covenant which is to be everlasting must be the New Covenant.

In their very peculiar "Hermeneutic" some or many dispensationalists claim that the New Everlasting Covenant was promised only to those of the physical bloodline. That is, the everlasting New Covenant was to be given only to those selected on the basis of that which is entirely physical, rather than on the basis of that which is spiritual, which is faith. "That the blessing of Abraham might Come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ: that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." Galatians 3: 14

In Jeremiah 31: 31-33 it says God will make the New Covenant with the houses of Israel and of Judah.

But - "Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
5.Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee." Isaiah 55: 4-5

"And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God." Hosea 2: 23

Isaiah 28: 9-10 gives us the "Hermeneutic" we are to use: "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

We must put Jeremiah 31: 31-33 together with Isaiah 55: 4-5 and Hosea 2: 23 to get the truth. The New Everlasting Covenant was not made only to those of the physical bloodline but to all those of faith, regardless of their physical DNA.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12

northwye

"And Romans 11 is not the only text dealing with the bloodline status of who is in the New Everlasting Covenant."

Galatians 3 is about how people get into the New Everlasting covenant, not by the physical bloodline at all but by faith and bloodline does not get you into the New Covenant.

To create an anti-thesis opposition to this knowledge is serious αἵρεσις hairesis, heresy.

"For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you." I Corinthians 11: 19

Interplanner

And the original meaning of 'airesis' was not 'wrong' doctrine, but dividing doctrine. But then again, a Biblical proverb states: he who loves quarrels loves sin.