ECT Rom 11:26 MEANS ??

DAN P

Hi to all and Rom 11:25 and 26 will have it's will always be debated !

Rom 11:26 reads , And so all ISRAEL will be SAVED just as it HAS BEEN WRITTEN , the DELIVERER will come out of ZION , and He will turn away Ungodliness from JACOB !!

Notice that He will save Israel and does not mention Judah !!

#1 The first verb is SHALL BE SAVED IS IN THE future tense , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of the FACT and Israel will be saved !!

The PASSIVE VOICE just means that it is God that will do the SAVING !!

#2 , The second verb is IT IS WRITTEN and where you see this phrase , it always in the PERFECT TENSE PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of a FACT !!

#3 THE thrid verb is THERE SHALL COME is also in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of a FACT !! We see that God is not THROUGH with Israel at all !!

#4 The fourth verb is THE DELIVERER is in the PRESENT , and speaks to the Messiahs Second Coming , in Matt 24 !!

The fifth verb SHALL TURN AWAY , is also in the FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and alsi kin the INDICATIVE MOOD a FACT !!

Has Christ come , NOT YET so the 70 AD ER are wrong

dan p!

DAN P

That's right Dan P - Tet, Interplanner and andycandy are wrong 100%

Hi and there are so many verses with GAPS that span many years !!

Like Jesus first reading and STOPPED in the middle of a verse and where he stopped said the VENGEANCE of God which is yet FUTURE !!

dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

Lol, even if said "day of vengeance" had been 70AD, some 40 years or so later (as some assert), nevertheless, even that would still have been His right dividing of those two passages in Isaiah, there, in Luke 4 :chuckle:

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Luke 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Yeah, Jesus was not under the Law.

And yeah, He did not speak according to the Law and the Prophets.

Yeah, sure He did not...

Isaiah 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. 8:17 And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Luke 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

The place where He stopped was just before Isaiah's "and the day of vengeance of our God;..."

...in Isaiah 61:2's "To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;"

Jesus RIGHTLY noted a DISTINCTION BETWEEN Things That Differ...in that which is noted in...The Scripture of Truth.

As for 70AD, it does not appear to match what Isaiah Prophesied would follow His wrath...

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves. 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. 61:9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed. 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. 61:11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Paul later reminded Timothy...

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Well, be "like Jesus" - RIGHTLY divide the Scripture of Truth.

Like Daniel...

Daniel 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

And like the angel Gabriel...

Daniel 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Don't be like the following individuals, in your handling of the Timeline all the above so obviously relies on.

Don't like those two in...

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Even devils are aware of a Dispensational Timeline running throughout "that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth..."

Matthew 8:28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

At the same time, it is in light of the fact of their awareness of Scripture's PROPHESIED Timeline - in light of what had been Prophesied via a Timeline concerning God's plan and purpose as to the Earth, that we read of the following, concerning His plan and purpose as to the Heavenly...

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

DAN P

Lol, even if said "day of vengeance" had been 70AD, some 40 years or so later (as some assert), nevertheless, even that would still have been His right dividing of those two passages in Isaiah, there, in Luke 4 :chuckle:

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Luke 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Yeah, Jesus was not under the Law.

And yeah, He did not speak according to the Law and the Prophets.

Yeah, sure He did not...

Isaiah 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. 8:17 And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Luke 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

The place where He stopped was just before Isaiah's "and the day of vengeance of our God;..."

...in Isaiah 61:2's "To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;"

As for 70AD, it does not appear to match what Isaiah Prophesied would follow His wrath...

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves. 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. 61:9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed. 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. 61:11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Paul later reminded Timothy...

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Well, be "like Jesus" - RIGHTLY divide the Scripture of Truth.

Like Daniel...

Daniel 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

And like the angel Gabriel...

Daniel 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Don't be like the following individuals, in your handling of the Timeline all the above so obviously relies on.

Don't like those two in...

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Even devils are aware of a Dispensational Timeline running throughout "that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth..."

Matthew 8:28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

At the same time, it is in light of the fact of their awareness of Scripture's PROPHESIED Timeline - im light of that had been Prophesied via a Timeline concerning God's plan and purpose as to the Earth, that read of the following, concerning His plan and purpose as to the Heavenly...

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Hi and that is a lot of writing and you did have some verses that kill them , as Isa 61 and Isa 6 and Luke 13:6-9 and Acts 28:28 and Matt 8:11 and ETC , ETC

dan p

Danoh

Hi and that is a lot of writing and you did have some verses that kill them , as Isa 61 and Isa 6 and Luke 13:6-9 and Acts 28:28 and Matt 8:11 and ETC , ETC

dan p

Yeah, it is...a lot of writing...much study indeed maketh the MADist...mad :chuckle:

DAN P

Yeah, it is...a lot of writing...much study indeed maketh the MADist...mad :chuckle:

Hi and I do have a journal on Rom 11 , where he goes that that chapter verse by verse and what a KILLER exposition and to the Olive branches !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and I do have a journal on Rom 11 , where he goes that that chapter verse by verse and what a KILLER exposition and to the Olive branches !!

dan p

1-What does Brock conclude Romans 11 is talking about as to who and or what has been grafted in?

2-Also, in that other post, I meant to ask what your/his take is on Romans 16:26's "scriptures of the prophets"?

I hold that Paul is referring to his own writings.

If memory serves me, that had also been Brock's take on Rom. 16:26; correct?

Though I arrived at that through various passages.

How do you, and or Brock arrive at your take on it through the Greek alone - it does not appear to me it points to one or the other through the Greek alone.

I subscribe to the principle that words reveal their intended sense by how they are used...overall.

Thanks, your "Greek" take on it should nevertheless, be an interesting one to read.

Don't forget my other question here - about the intended sense of the graffting in mentioned in Romans 11.

Interplanner

Danoh thunks:

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former...

Well, then, he shouldn't have mentioned anything good at all. Even what is before v2b is not all that happened nor to all of them is it? You are too strict and have to deny the magnificence of these things being true in Christ.

At your rate, there are probably a dozen 'everlasting covenants' to know about, v8.

At your rate, there are probably a dozen times when righteousness springs up, other than Rom 3:21. So much for the Bible trying to make an emphatic point; no, a person has to check with the dividers first.

That verb is handling, btw. It is not like dividing as in 'aireo' in Gal 6. It is nothing of the sort you are thinking, just the imperialism of 2P2P trying to impound the Bible. It meant to avoid the wrangling about terms from Judaism that no longer were productive.

Interplanner

Hi to all and Rom 11:25 and 26 will have it's will always be debated !

Rom 11:26 reads , And so all ISRAEL will be SAVED just as it HAS BEEN WRITTEN , the DELIVERER will come out of ZION , and He will turn away Ungodliness from JACOB !!

Notice that He will save Israel and does not mention Judah !!

#1 The first verb is SHALL BE SAVED IS IN THE future tense , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of the FACT and Israel will be saved !!

The PASSIVE VOICE just means that it is God that will do the SAVING !!

#2 , The second verb is IT IS WRITTEN and where you see this phrase , it always in the PERFECT TENSE PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of a FACT !!

#3 THE thrid verb is THERE SHALL COME is also in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of a FACT !! We see that God is not THROUGH with Israel at all !!

#4 The fourth verb is THE DELIVERER is in the PRESENT , and speaks to the Messiahs Second Coming , in Matt 24 !!

The fifth verb SHALL TURN AWAY , is also in the FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and alsi kin the INDICATIVE MOOD a FACT !!

Has Christ come , NOT YET so the 70 AD ER are wrong

dan p!

Sorry Dan, but your math forgot to factor in that this was said 700 years earlier, and when Paul read it he used it as finished and completed. These images and terms are all through his teaching as already operative.

That's the thing about prophecy. You have to know when it is given and when it is said to come about. It can sound "future" but are we the only future.

And then there's the small matter of 11:30. Everything God is now doing is in and through faith in Christ. There are no more ethnes to deal with, no reason to, and no NT passage has any Judaic details about the coming in Judgement.

Interplanner

Danoh thinks:

Because who on earth would wish that on anyone? You are so dense, unfeeling.

It was going to happen, and it was grievous.

It was the "time of wrath in fulfillment of all that is written" except to know it all D'ists who think it was like stubbing their toe for moment.

DAN P

1-What does Brock conclude Romans 11 is talking about as to who and or what has been grafted in?

2-Also, in that other post, I meant to ask what your/his take is on Romans 16:26's "scriptures of the prophets"?

I hold that Paul is referring to his own writings.

If memory serves me, that had also been Brock's take on Rom. 16:26; correct?

Though I arrived at that through various passages.

How do you, and or Brock arrive at your take on it through the Greek alone - it does not appear to me it points to one or the other through the Greek alone.

I subscribe to the principle that words reveal their intended sense by how they are used...overall.

Thanks, your "Greek" take on it should nevertheless, be an interesting one to read.

Don't forget my other question here - about the intended sense of the graffting in mentioned in Romans 11.

Hi and the GRAFTING happens in the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM !!

In Rom all those that are GRAFTED in can also BE TAKEN out or CUT OUT AGAIN as verse 21 says !!

So here you can lose your GRAFTING , like losing your salvation and you are not the only one that has a hard time with Rom 11!!

I have already did an OP on Rom 11:26 !!

dan p

Danoh

Danoh thunks:

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former...

Well, then, he shouldn't have mentioned anything good at all. Even what is before v2b is not all that happened nor to all of them is it? You are too strict and have to deny the magnificence of these things being true in Christ.

At your rate, there are probably a dozen 'everlasting covenants' to know about, v8.

At your rate, there are probably a dozen times when righteousness springs up, other than Rom 3:21. So much for the Bible trying to make an emphatic point; no, a person has to check with the dividers first.

That verb is handling, btw. It is not like dividing as in 'aireo' in Gal 6. It is nothing of the sort you are thinking, just the imperialism of 2P2P trying to impound the Bible. It meant to avoid the wrangling about terms from Judaism that no longer were productive.

Nope - the verb is "cutting."

Its' adverb is "straightly."

And there are are TWO intended senses - simultaneously...

He is to seek to be diligent to CUT to the chase in his putting things to their remembrance; he is not to deviate FROM that into vain and profane babbling....

And he is to - give it to them STRAIGHT.

In other words, ACCORDING TO the following...WORD of TRUTH taught him...by Paul...

2 Timothy 2:8 REMEMBER that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead ACCORDING TO my gospel:

It is this that all that...is about...

2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

To be sure; that is the issue - RIGHTLY handling one's assertions such...that they are ACCORDING TO TRUTH.

Here are both intended senses...

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

Danoh

Hi and the GRAFTING happens in the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM !!

In Rom all those that are GRAFTED in can also BE TAKEN out or CUT OUT AGAIN as verse 21 says !!

So here you can lose your GRAFTING , like losing your salvation and you are not the only one that has a hard time with Rom 11!!

I have already did an OP on Rom 11:26 !!

dan p

Lol - talk about the bad habit of reading INTO another's words, DP.

Just because someone asks you for your take on a thing does not ALWAYS mean THEY are asking because they don't have a view on it :chuckle:

DAN P

Lol - talk about the bad habit of reading INTO another's words, DP.

Just because someone asks you for your take on a thing does not ALWAYS mean THEY are asking because they don't have a view on it :chuckle:

Hi and just do the BEST that I can and if anyone is honest they all have a view !!

But some are better than others !!

But many will say WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW , right or are't we all going to heaven !!

But 1 Cot 3:1o-15 tells it all and there will diappointment at the BEMA SEAT , what say you ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and just do the BEST that I can and if anyone is honest they all have a view !!

But some are better than others !!

But many will say WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW , right or are't we all going to heaven !!

But 1 Cot 3:1o-15 tells it all and there will diappointment at the BEMA SEAT , what say you ??

dan p

What say I?

This :thumb:

Interplanner

What say I?

This :thumb:

My Greek prof Goodrick paraphrased I Pet 1's "rich welcome" this way: upon entering heaven there will be some very loud thunders of applause because many people were influenced toward faith by the person entering. For others it will be silence, because no one was.

Danoh

My Greek prof Goodrick paraphrased I Pet 1's "rich welcome" this way: upon entering heaven there will be some very loud thunders of applause because many people were influenced toward faith by the person entering. For others it will be silence, because no one was.

Poor Professor - he confused RCC based Peter at the Pearly gates based jokes...with Scripture :chuckle:

Interplanner

Poor Professor - he confused RCC based Peter at the Pearly gates based jokes...with Scripture :chuckle:

No, that's idiotic. He knew the welcome was not justification. It was the welcome, the recognition for works done in the body. You have one common denominator to all posts: polarity. It doesn't matter what is said, you are the polar opposite.

Danoh

No, that's idiotic. He knew the welcome was not justification. It was the welcome, the recognition for works done in the body. You have one common denominator to all posts: polarity. It doesn't matter what is said, you are the polar opposite.

Lol - you have now placed me in a position in your above description of me where, should I agree with you as to said description, I'll prove you wrong :chuckle: