Rocketmans SPOTD 12/30/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Bam! Smack! Narrow Way lays it down! Awesome Post :first:

So, while Nothead tries to wax patriotic in his defense of John W., let me provide a little context to this thread. Knight owns the TheologyOnline.com website. It's his, not Nothead's, not John W.'s, not NarrowWay's, no one's but Knight's. Kinda reminds me of a teenager who's broken curfew trying to argue with their parents. They provide the teenager with a place to stay and all that goes with it, only to have them cry foul when they're called out on the carpet. You don't like it? Don't let the door hit ya, where the Good Lord split ya. And from the list of infractions you've had, this has been a long time coming.

Now you can let loose with your "and who are you" comments. I'll tell you, who I am. I am someone who comes onto TOL from time to time, just to check things out, do some research, and catch up with folks I've talked to over the years. Most times, I don't even log in, but just look into some of the stuff going on. But I can tell you this. It's members like yourself that keep me from frequenting this site more often. It gets my blood boiling and frankly, I don't have enough time in the day as it is, much less to add to it by getting stressed out about presumptuous people. You presume that Knight is kicking back raking in the dough from TOL. I can tell you that he doesn't have the TOL-A-Thon's each year so that he can have his Citation X detailed before his trip to the Caymans to check on his offshore accounts. And to have trouble makers come in and break the rules, cause all sorts of discord that are obviously off topic, really is disrespectful. I've told some folks that have reported offending posts this before, but it's probably worth mentioning here as well. The moderators on this forum aren't employees. They are folks that have been positively impacted by TOL who want to see it continue. Frankly, I think that Knight is pretty much handling all of these duties single-handedly right now. At one time, Poly was trying to help out, but lately her health has not permitted her to do so. I more or less have moderated from time to time when Knight has had to go out of town or on vacation, but I'm definitely not on here enough to keep up with much of anything. So there you have it, Knight is pretty much the Mod 24x7.

All of that to say this. Do you even like TOL? If not, why fight so hard to stick around? If you DO happen to like TOL, then GIVE KNIGHT A BREAK!!!!! Stop creating so much havoc in the forums so the man can have a life!! Each time you do the things you do, (and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about), you create a hailstorm of reports that go straight to everyone who is a moderator. Imagine seeing your name time after time after time on the notifications. How he's managed to keep from nuking you from the TOL universe is beyond my comprehension. And you keep pushing the point about specifics on why he banned you the last time. If you're as sharp as you like to point out, or your buddies like to do in order to stroke your ego, then you should be able to figure it out. But guess what, with as many infractions as you've had, you should probably get some random bans just to make sure you remember to stay in line.

Maybe this is your calling to start your own website. Then someone can start a JohnWGate post and start telling you how to run it. Oh yeah, I forgot to throw in some random comments about chicks. So there it is.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This has to be the best post of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.