Rightly Dividing The Word

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In times of Jesus there was one way to commit blasphemy of the Spirit that being to attribute the works of Jesus to Satan. Since Jesus is no longer with us, the only unpardonable sin is to deny the Lord Jesus. Hope you get that right.

I said
I got it right because I got it from Jesus. And I showed you the revelation. But even common sense tells you that you are wrong. This says impossible. That means according to you there are TWO unforgiveable sins.
But we know that isn't true.

Hebrews 6:4–6

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted gthe heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 3if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, isince they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

This should really worry you because you have spoken against the Spirit that gives me all these revelations over and over.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I got it right because I got it from Jesus. And I showed you the revelation. But even common sense tells you that you are wrong. This says impossible. That means according to you there are TWO unforgiveable sins.
But we know that isn't true.

Hebrews 6:4–6

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted gthe heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 3if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, isince they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

This should really worry you because you have spoken against the Spirit that gives me all these revelations over and over.

What do you do when you finally find out that you receive these "revelations" from someone other than Jesus? Would you repent from all the years of error? You will have to give an account for what you have done. Are you ready?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What do you do when you finally find out that you receive these "revelations" from someone other than Jesus? Would you repent from all the years of error? You will have to give an account for what you have done. Are you ready?

I said
They scared me when I first started receiving them. The reason I shared them with everyone I knew was to find some one who could prove one wrong so I could give them up. But this is 25 years later and no one has ever been able to prove one is in error. With scripture.