Righteousness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

It appears that there is not a single one of you ALL who knows WHAT "Righteousness" is!!

What is "Righteousness"?? ---- "Righteousness" IS that which IS "Righteous" and IS (( "RIGHT" )) what God says!!! - AND God "IS" the "Righteous", because He IS "Right" about EVERYTHING!!

How in your foolish world can You ALL be "Right" / "Righteous" about Only some of what God IS "Right" about, - IF You ALL Disagree with everything that is shown you, and You HATE the one who is showing you what IS "Right" that God says?? -- You all don't CARE What is "Right", even if God saying it Makes IT "RIGHT"!!

Wrong cannot be "Right", or "Righteous" and You Fools Know it; - BUT None of you Care what God says that IS "Right"!! -- ((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!! -- That is "Right", - so says He who is "Righteous", and You fools are "Not "Right"" in disagreeing with the "Right", that IS From the "Righteous" in His "Righteousness"!!! -- You ALL are Wrong; hating "Right", Hating GOD who is the "Righteous", Loving Your Wrongness!!

Now - I'M Through with your Stupid Foolishness AGAIN!!!, And AGAIN!!!

(( Watch the NEWS!!!!! )), Many Laws are being Removed from your Joyful living Lies!!!!!

PAUL, LETSARGUE -- 102214

glorydaz

It appears that there is not a single one of you ALL who knows WHAT "Righteousness" is!!

What is "Righteousness"?? ---- "Righteousness" IS that which IS "Righteous" and IS (( "RIGHT" )) what God says!!! - AND God "IS" the "Righteous", because He IS "Right" about EVERYTHING!!

How in your foolish world can You ALL be "Right" / "Righteous" about Only some of what God IS "Right" about, - IF You ALL Disagree with everything that is shown you, and You HATE the one who is showing you what IS "Right" that God says?? -- You all don't CARE What is "Right", even if God saying it Makes IT "RIGHT"!!

Wrong cannot be "Right", or "Righteous" and You Fools Know it; - BUT None of you Care what God says that IS "Right"!! -- ((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!! -- That is "Right", - so says He who is "Righteous", and You fools are "Not "Right"" in disagreeing with the "Right", that IS From the "Righteous" in His "Righteousness"!!! -- You ALL are Wrong; hating "Right", Hating GOD who is the "Righteous", Loving Your Wrongness!!

Now - I'M Through with your Stupid Foolishness AGAIN!!!, And AGAIN!!!

(( Watch the NEWS!!!!! )), Many Laws are being Removed from your Joyful living Lies!!!!!

PAUL, LETSARGUE -- 102214

What makes you so bitter? You do know that it's not RIGHT for you to be so bitter, don't you? Therefore, you are not righteous. In fact, there is none righteous...but God.

If you weren't so busy picking apart those who realize they come short of the glory of God, you might find out that you are able to love them as they are. Life is way to short to be so angry....let it go.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AND God "IS" the "Righteous", because He IS "Right" about EVERYTHING!!

I have been baptized into his death and resurrection. I have been sealed by the Holy Spirit. I am complete in him. I have the righteousness of Christ.

Let you be accursed you rotten filthy degenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.