'Right' and' Left' as they relate to politics, man and God, is all the same.

Gurucam

Political 'right' is exactly the same as:
1. Operating through one's right side brain hemisphere
2. Being led by Spirit
3. Natural laws (omniscience) spontaneously controlling human and other destiny
4. Allowing natural selection to prevail.
5. ruled/led by spirituality/spirit.
6. the realities of Quantum laws (i.e. outcome being based on probability).

Political 'left' is the same as:
1. Operating through left side brain hemisphere
2. Being led by flesh/carnality
3. Humans seeking to control human and other destiny (through limited knowledge)
4. Man seeking to have his limited intellectual ideas prevail (above natural law/natural selection).
5. ruled by religion/dogma.
6. the realities of Newtonian type laws (i.e. outcome based on certainty).

Gurucam

Are you ready in this new Age of Spirituality

Are you ready in this new Age of Spirituality

Are you ready in this new Age of Spirituality/Quantum physical/probability/'all things are possible?

Or are you stuck in the Old Age of Religion/dogma/Newtonian Physics/only fixed and certain outcome.

Gurucam

'Right' and 'left' are also the same as being on the 'right side' and 'left side':

'Right' and 'left' are also the same as being on the 'right side' and 'left side':

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Political 'right' is exactly the same as:
1. Operating through one's right side brain hemisphere

Political 'left' is the same as:
1. Operating through left side brain hemisphere

This is a really nutty idea you have latched onto here, talk about made up fake science, this takes the cake!

Reactions: Lon

Gurucam

Children of God are led by their spirit side or right side brain hemisphere

Children of God are led by their spirit side or right side brain hemisphere

Children of God are led by their spirit side or right side brain hemisphere which is informed by intuitive discernment of the spirit/quantum/omniscient level of creation. They are on the right side of the Lord:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Children of Satan/children of the flesh are led by their left side brain hemisphere which is informed only through one's physical/flesh/carnal side of the creation.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The following gives an insight into one (a brain scientist who worked at Harvard) actually functioning through her right side brain hemisphere:

https://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight

Gurucam

Ktoyou is foolish, misled and deluded . . . . judge for yourself.

Ktoyou is foolish, misled and deluded . . . . judge for yourself.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus did not bring All Truth. Jesus' Spirit, Which was made available only after the physical Jesus was crucified is the Lord and only only this Spirit brought All Truth. Only Paul communed with this Spirit. Only Paul got All Truth.

Children of God are like Paul. They get all their knowledge and guidance through direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own hearts or spirit. This is by functioning only through one's right side brain hemisphere which connects with the spirit side of the creation:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Paul did not get his guidance, instructions and information (like Peter), i.e. Paul did not get his guidance, instructions and information from the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus (who was not the Lord).

Paul got all his guidance, instructions and information from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from heaven:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

There were two Jesus.

One was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who was earthly, of earth and was not the Lord and is not the Lord. He is no more. Peter and the disciples knew only this Jesus.

The other is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from heaven. He is eternal. Only Paul knew this Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

. . . a billion strong traditional Christians ignore the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., to their own peril. They were taken in by Peter &Co. and esteem and soweth to the flesh Jesus. They relegated Paul and totally ignore the Spirit Jesus. They did not and do not soweth to Spirit. They reap corruption and not life eternal:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

. . . a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew 7:14King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The straight gate and narrow way is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from and in, heaven. Only Paul found this gate and way.

The straight gate and narrow way is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord. Peter & Co. found only this wrong gate and way.

A billion strong traditional Christians are misled and foolish like Ktoyou, who fail to get the fact that truth will surface only in these last days and be the strangest thing to the billion strong traditional Christians:

This is a really nutty idea you have latched onto here, talk about made up fake science, this takes the cake!

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Do not be the Antichrist who deny the above.

At least, for the past 2000 odd years the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus. The Lord is not the physical. 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

2 Corinthians 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Total foolishness and corruption prevail as 'wisdom' among the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians . . . who cannot be and are not the chosen few. They must be the 'not chosen masses who err because they do not know scriptures:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

. . . indeed, although prophesied in the Holy KJV N.T.,, it is still unbelievable, how foolish, masses of people can be and continue to be.

Last edited: