Rhode Island has just passed legislation governing geoengineering

Gary K

Banned
I've been studying this for several years. I used to try to engage people on it but everyone scoffed at its existence. It is now officially confirmed to exist by the state of Rhode Island. The amount of harm this is doing to us is incredible. Maybe since people are not now so skeptical that our government would intentionally harm us some will actually investigate this on their own. I can only hope so as this government practice is literally killing our planet and us.

Here is a pdf copy of Rhode Island's legislation.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've been studying this for several years. I used to try to engage people on it but everyone scoffed at its existence. It is now officially confirmed to exist by the state of Rhode Island. The amount of harm this is doing to us is incredible. Maybe since people are not now so skeptical that our government would intentionally harm us some will actually investigate this on their own. I can only hope so as this government practice is literally killing our planet and us.

Here is a pdf copy of Rhode Island's legislation.

One of my A&P professors in my latest educational pursuits had a strong interest in alternative energy and was involved in basic research about embedding solar energy collecting devices in roadways. Durability of course was the most daunting challenge.

Gary K

Banned
One of my A&P professors in my latest educational pursuits had a strong interest in alternative energy and was involved in basic research about embedding solar energy collecting devices in roadways. Durability of course was the most daunting challenge.
Interesting. I don't have a problem with doing that kind of stuff and it seems that roadways would be a natural place to do it because of their color. They are natural hot spots.

The issue I have with geoengineering is the distribution of tons of poisons into our atmosphere on a daily basis in the attempts to reflect solar energy away from the earth. This is another Bill Gates pet project that is killing us.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:D I remember reading about this myself...A truly wonderful and incredibly obvious idea (I think the best ones are). Anyone who has ever walked across a hot parking lot can attest to the energy lost.

I hope it's developed...But I'm not going to hold my breath. :cautious:

Gary K

Banned
Does anyone recognize the group of people described in the following three paragraphs? I certainly do.

They seek to beat the human race into complete submission. Because the psychopaths see normal/decent people as a separate species who are a threat to their survival, the psychological and physical destruction of as many normal people as possible is absolutely critical to them. It is a matter of necessity for them to defile humanity.

They want a world where they no longer have to hide, where their vile ideas can be openly expressed and the decent people must submit to their demented minds. They have no illusions about what they're doing or why they're doing it. They are totally aware that their goal is to have complete power over all people. The New World War is part of a larger war being waged by the psychopaths against all that is good about humanity.

They are relying on you to consider them pleasant people. They want you to trust that we all want what's best for humanity. They want you to believe their big lie. The central mental obstacle that contributes to their concealment is that most people have trouble accepting how utterly monstrous they are.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Your prof was a dolt. This video is 7 years old, and it's only been reconfirmed since:

Gary K

Banned
Your prof was a dolt. This video is 7 years old, and it's only been reconfirmed since:

LOL. What a doltish troll but obviously you just can't help yourself. The context of OK's comment on it was that it failed because of reliability issues. He never said it worked or went into production.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The context of OK's comment on it was that it failed because of reliability issues. He never said it worked or went into production.
My point is that solar roadways have been utterly debunked since its inception. There are plenty of better surfaces for solar panels: rooftops, etc. Solar panels on roadways have always been an epic fail but people on all sides of the political spectrum continue to fall for the grift to this very day.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
LOL. What a doltish troll but obviously you just can't help yourself. The context of OK's comment on it was that it failed because of reliability issues. He never said it worked or went into production.
Goodness no. My professor was interested in it at the pure elemental research aspect of it, and had chosen one of the worst environments to research, the roadways of Northern New York. I never discussed it with him very deeply. At the time I was studying A&P with him which was more than enough to keep my mind occupied. 😁

Gary K

Banned
Goodness no. My professor was interested in it at the pure elemental research aspect of it, and had chosen one of the worst environments to research, the roadways of Northern New York. I never discussed it with him very deeply. At the time I was studying A&P with him which was more than enough to keep my mind occupied. 😁
That was very apparent from your original comment. It's just more trolling from UN.

Gary K

Banned
So no one really wants to engage on the subject of geoengineering and the massive amount of damage all these activities are doing to kill us. Over the decades they have killed far more human beings than the corona virus and vaccinations combined They are an integrated part of the depopulation agenda.

Gary K

Banned
I find this incredible. Our government, our public health agencies, the entire pharmaceutical industry, WHO, our financial institutions, our military, and more are all involved in promoting deadly "vaccines" as well as the government of all nations around the world and no one will discuss whether or not these psychopaths are using other means to also kill us.

Why is this a bridge too far for anyone to believe? The only plausible explanation I see is that no one really believes that our lives and liberty are really at stake in what is happening all across the world. It's all just a big con game being run here by those who pretend to believe it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I find this incredible. Our government, our public health agencies, the entire pharmaceutical industry, WHO, our financial institutions, our military, and more are all involved in promoting deadly "vaccines" as well as the government of all nations around the world and no one will discuss whether or not these psychopaths are using other means to also kill us.

Why is this a bridge too far for anyone to believe? The only plausible explanation I see is that no one really believes that our lives and liberty are really at stake in what is happening all across the world. It's all just a big con game being run here by those who pretend to believe it.

Well ffreeloader, you might start with the fact that your thread title is wrong, since the legislation has not been passed, only introduced.

And you could continue with the fact that your OP is wrong, since it has not been "officially confirmed to exist by the state of Rhode Island," merely introduced by "General Flynn is a great patriot" GOP Rep. Robert Quattrocchi.

And after being introduced, it hasn't made it very far:

On March 30, 2022 in the House:
  • Committee recommended measure be held for further study
On March 25, 2022 in the House:
  • Scheduled for hearing and/or consideration (03/30/2022)
On March 3, 2022 in the House:
  • Introduced, referred to House Environment and Natural Resources

I now return you to your regular programming.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So no one really wants to engage on the subject of geoengineering
Dozer would prefer to blather about solar roadways for some odd reason.

and the massive amount of damage all these activities are doing to kill us.
You seem to have a morbid obsession with the idea that "they" (being "the government" and/or whoever else) are out to genocide us all. That's not a very healthy perspective on life if you ask me. Who first put this idea into your head? When did you first start believing this stuff?

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
From the book Geoengineering and Planetary Sabotage we find the list of contaminates found in our air, water, and soil that come directly from climate engineering. Don't believe this look at the document from Rhode Island.

Particulate Matter

Metallic oxides, high-density polyethylene fibers, and biologicals have been found in atmospheric, soil, and water samples. These are all referred to as particulates. Particulate matter consists of tiny particles 10 microns or less. 1 micron is about 1/70 the thickness of a human hair. Some of them are nano-sized (1 billionth of a meter).

Chemical/Metallic Oxides

The chemicals that regularly show up in tests are aluminum oxide, barium, and strontium-90. However, all of the following ingredients have been detected:

● nanoaluminum-coated fiberglass

● ethylene dibromide

● aluminum oxide

● fluoride

● nanoaluminum

● arsenic

● barium

● cadmium

● lead

● nickel

● titanium

● mercury

● radioactive cesium

● thorium-90 (radioactive)

● selenium

● strontium-90 (radioactive)

Like the idea breathing all these poisons and having them end up in your bone marrow, the food you eat, and the water you drink? Mmmm, mmm good.

Gary K

Banned
Dozer would prefer to blather about solar roadways for some odd reason.

You seem to have a morbid obsession with the idea that "they" (being "the government" and/or whoever else) are out to genocide us all. That's not a very healthy perspective on life if you ask me. Who first put this idea into your head? When did you first start believing this stuff?
No Mr. Ostrich. I think reality is far preferable to fantasy. No problem can be fixed until we recognize the issue exists. You would far rather ignore reality and thus guarantee nothing ever changes.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Interesting. I don't have a problem with doing that kind of stuff and it seems that roadways would be a natural place to do it because of their color. They are natural hot spots.

The issue I have with geoengineering is the distribution of tons of poisons into our atmosphere on a daily basis in the attempts to reflect solar energy away from the earth. This is another Bill Gates pet project that is killing us.
Here's another Bill Gates pet project. I doubt he wants to be a farmer:

North Dakota Attorney General Approves Massive 2,100 Acre Farmland Purchase by Bill Gates