Retroactive Death Penalty for Abortion?

Lon

The Jews do not see Exodus as being applicable here.
Seriously, google Anton Lavey quotes. You often repeat his sentiments line for line and no, I'm not kidding. I know being 'compared' is rude to you, but you need to understand you repeat a lot of his quotes in paraphrase. IOW, he agrees, as a Satanist, with you, and you with him. Again, I know you don't like the comparison and find 'observation' objectionable but simply read a few of his quotes. According to him, you are Satanic. I don't really want to post Satanism on a Christian website nor dwell there myself. I had to do so for a class. Basically, the gist, is selfishness and self-interest and a disregard for what is good and right. In a further nutshell: Utilitarian. If it works for you and you can get away with it, do it. That's the line and you follow it. You don't care about God, life, what is good, or what is Holy. You care about self-interest and protecting it to the point of evil selfishness. That's why I compare you to that book. It is right down the line, in collusion with it. You are his priest without knowing it. Again, I pray this is a HUGE wake up call to you. You preach Lavey :devil:

In fact, he says do no harm, then do as you will. You are saying "do as you will" no qualifiers. Is it actually possible to be more evil than a Satanist?

1PeaceMaker

No. This confuses the rulers with the ruled.

Don't blame me for the way God set up We the People. It's not a monarchy. It's not an oligarchy. It's not even a martial law regime at this point.

The State "may" administer the strict and rigid application of justice.

Or the State may consider mitigating circumstances. The State has been known to pardon and utilize "truth and reconciliation" tactics where applicable.

Doesn't change the fact that they're guilty. I don't care if a high ranking Nazi official ends up becoming a world famous philanthropist. If he's guilty of crimes against humanity, then he must die.

Even then we had "operation paperclip."

Funny, I don't recall seeing God in any legislative assemblies recently.

But God has influenced our legislative bodies through godly activists, time and time again.

I don't think that all adulterers should be put to death, nor do I think that everyone complicit in abortion should die. I am specifically asserting that those persons who, their guilt not lessened by grave mitigating factors (immaturity, ignorance, etc.), willingly and knowingly murdered unborn children or otherwise significantly assisted or conspired in doing so must be put to death by the State, should abortion become illegal once again.

It is illegal. Always has been. Roe V Wade was stretched like a trampoline to include a permissive attitude towards abortion when it was only one ruling regarding one kind of situation and subject to revision if the fetus was found to be a person.

Sorry, I was just thinking about gas chambers and incinerators. :)

Oh, I was thinking of all the parents on another forum for large families of half-a-dozen or more children and counting who started out in life as wayward teens and adults who committed abortion and now find the practice abhorrent. Just saying, so many parents who have many kids now aborted and gave their children away before turning their lives around actually exist in large numbers.

You can't just kill them, even though they are guilty of murder. It's not merciful or fair to society and the children. Just go out and talk to parents on family forums. So many admit with deep regret that they knew it was wrong and they have forgive themselves, and do everything they can to fight the abortion culture now. Everyone knows it's wrong. They don't get a pass and a wink for being younger adults back in the day and irresponsible.

If they had murdered a born-child we wouldn't be having this discussion, the minute it was known, even decades after the fact, it would initiate the legal cascade appropriate for murderers.

There's no logical reason outside of mercy to let killers of any kind off the hook.

At any rate: "Justice. Let Justice be done...That's all that matters, you said so yourself. Though the heavens fall" (Judge Dredd, Origins).

Anyone who thinks like that without incorporating mercy is working against the survival of humanity.

People like that could never offer a solution to clean up the government or society at large, because everybody knows they are dirty (have history that qualifies them for the death penalty) or their life depends on a dirty person.

kiwimacahau

Seriously, google Anton Lavey quotes. You often repeat his sentiments line for line and no, I'm not kidding. I know being 'compared' is rude to you, but you need to understand you repeat a lot of his quotes in paraphrase. IOW, he agrees, as a Satanist, with you, and you with him. Again, I know you don't like the comparison and find 'observation' objectionable but simply read a few of his quotes. According to him, you are Satanic. I don't really want to post Satanism on a Christian website nor dwell there myself. I had to do so for a class. Basically, the gist, is selfishness and self-interest and a disregard for what is good and right. In a further nutshell: Utilitarian. If it works for you and you can get away with it, do it. That's the line and you follow it. You don't care about God, life, what is good, or what is Holy. You care about self-interest and protecting it to the point of evil selfishness. That's why I compare you to that book. It is right down the line, in collusion with it. You are his priest without knowing it. Again, I pray this is a HUGE wake up call to you. You preach Lavey :devil:

In fact, he says do no harm, then do as you will. You are saying "do as you will" no qualifiers. Is it actually possible to be more evil than a Satanist?

You appear to be asserting that Jewish thought on Abortion which is what I am posting is the same as LaVey's. Prove it or Shut up.

Jeep

I don't think that all adulterers should be put to death, nor do I think that everyone complicit in abortion should die. I am specifically asserting that those persons who, their guilt not lessened by grave mitigating factors (immaturity, ignorance, etc.), willingly and knowingly murdered unborn children or otherwise significantly assisted or conspired in doing so must be put to death by the State, should abortion become illegal once again.

QUOTE]

Abortion will not become illegal again as we are in the end times. By the way, a sin is a sin. Adultery and Murder are sins. WE are not judge, jury, and executioner. I, or anyone else, do not have to answer to you or the State. We all answer to God.