Who has the most testicular fortitude?

• Cheney

• Pence

• Ivanka

• Kinzinger

Results are only viewable after voting.

Skeeter

Banned
Liz Cheney is a class act. Although I disagree with her on on policy, I see her integrity and dedication to our democratic republic. Conservatives have let their faith in unsupported notions bleed into politics. Losing an election for someone who is not grounded in reality means that it is time pretend to have won at all costs. I shouldn't be surprised that people who wish for a theocracy do not mind degrading Democracy.

Cheney has conducted her self very well in the January 6th Committee, and she handled her loss well. She will be a great contrast to Trump in history books. She is an adult; Trump is a toddler.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Conservatives have let their faith in unsupported notions bleed into politics. Losing an election for someone who is not grounded in reality means that it is time pretend to have won at all costs.
Could you clarify this?
I shouldn't be surprised that people who wish for a theocracy do not mind degrading Democracy.
There is someone that wants a theocracy? Who? Or maybe your definition of theocracy is "anyone Skeeter disagrees with".

Skeeter

Banned
And the memes are flying!
Very lame attempt at humor. Trump laughing at someone who lost an election (and will exit with grace) when he lost an election (and has been whining ever since) is a tone deaf mess. Then, again it does accurately show Trump's lack of self-awareness and extreme shameless hypocrisy.

Trump left office and will face a dozen criminal charges. Cheney will start her new ventures in blue sky.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Banned
Could you clarify this?
I am claiming that conditioning to deny death may encourage similar coping in other areas. Deny election results that do not square with presuppositions without evidence.
There is someone that wants a theocracy? Who? Or maybe your definition of theocracy is "anyone Skeeter disagrees with".
There is a poster who blatantly admits it. His name escapes me. Others like JR and Right divider lean in that direction.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I am claiming that conditioning to deny death may encourage similar coping in other areas. Deny election results that do not square with presuppositions without evidence.

There is a poster who blatantly admits it. His name escapes me. Others like JR and Right divider lean in that direction.
What do you think a Christian theocracy would look like?

Skeeter

Banned
What specific part did you find to be the most distasteful?
In his vision, the death penalty is the go-to remedy for a range of offenses, and prison is seen as inhumane. This might make sense to someone who believes in an afterlife. But, there is no evidence of an afterlife, so it makes no sense at all.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
In his vision...
:unsure: One has to wonder how many different variations of "theocracy" one can find milling about in the minds of professing Christians.

You might find it interesting to note that my particular brand is a lot closer to the Book of Judges than 1st or 2nd Kings.

I've noticed most people like having men and women as rulers over them so I'm not expecting that until OUR LORD gets back. :)