Republicans have more integrity than Dems

republicanchick

I have had some interesting experiences in restaurants/cafes that have TVs

one time, the TV was on CNN but nobody (unsurprisingly) was watching it, so I asked an employee if I could watch Fox. This was a DIFFERENT time than the time I wrote about in a different thread.. She said she was busy but would change it. She never did. I asked about it again and she said only the manager could change the station. When I asked if I could talk to the manager, she said the manager already knew what I wanted and would change it. She (or he) never did, however.

(I told her something, but will leave that part of the story out..)

Then there was the time I was watching Fox at this one place that always has Fox on (and a TV on CNN also) and this (Black) waitress went to the TV and changed the channel, knowing I was watching Fox...

I complained and another woman complained also, but we had to go to 2 different employees to get it turned back...

Gee... I thought the TVs were there for customers..

Well, the point is that no Conservative would do this... promise but not deliver... change channels when you are supposed to be working just b/c you hate a certain news channel...

nope

This is the kind of people we have in power... This is what we get when the Ds are in control... trickle down malice, intolerance, and

well, just fill in the blanks...

+++

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

one time, the TV was on CNN but nobody (unsurprisingly) was watching it, so I asked an employee if I could watch Fox. This was a DIFFERENT time than the time I wrote about in a different thread.. She said she was busy but would change it. She never did. I asked about it again and she said only the manager could change the station. When I asked if I could talk to the manager, she said the manager already knew what I wanted and would change it. She (or he) never did, however.

Then there was the time I was watching Fox at this one place that always has Fox on (and a TV on CNN also) and this (Black) waitress went to the TV and changed the channel, knowing I was watching Fox...

I complained and another woman complained also, but we had to go to 2 different employees to get it turned back...

Well, the point is that no Conservative would do this... promise but not deliver... change channels when you are supposed to be working just b/c you hate a certain news channel...

nope

This is the kind of people we have in power... This is what we get when the Ds are in control... trickle down malice, intolerance, and

+++

Fill in the blanks? Okay.

republicanchick, despite trying (unconvincingly) in the past to assure us she's really not bigoted, once again gives herself away by her (unnecessary) need to tell us that it was a black waitress who changed her TV channel because she was obviously working with the Democrats and their malicious plan to get between republicanchick and her FOX news.

Also, since you seem to have regular TV/eating establishment problems, I wonder if they have some kind of alert system in place when you walk through the door, like maybe CODE RC1. Although they might have gotten tired of changing the name all the time and just left it back at CODE TSF.

1 CODE RC: Quick! Change the channel!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Small Pool of Rich Donors Dominates Election Giving
AUG. 1, 2015

Fewer than four hundred families are responsible for almost half the money raised in the 2016 presidential campaign, a concentration of political donors that is unprecedented in the modern era.

The vast majority of the $388 million backing presidential candidates this year is being channeled to groups that can accept unlimited contributions in support of candidates from almost any source.

..... A New York Times analysis of Federal Election Commission reports and Internal Revenue Service records shows that the fund-raising arms race has made most of the presidential hopefuls deeply dependent on a small pool of the richest Americans.

The concentration of donors is greatest on the Republican side, according to the Times analysis, where consultants and lawyers have pushed more aggressively to exploit the looser fund-raising rules that have fueled the rise of super PACs.

Just 130 or so families and their businesses provided more than half the money raised through June by Republican candidates and their super PACs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/us/small-pool-of-rich-donors-dominates-election-giving.html

The one thing that Republicans do have more of is campaign funding from the top 1%.

More than half of all campaign funds raised by GOP presidential candidates has come from just 130 donors and their businesses!

What isn't clear is how much of these candidates' "integrity" has been given away to retain these 130 donors with "deep pockets!"

Last edited:

MarcATL

nope

+++
Why are you force feeding yourself with that smut called FOXNEWS?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

nope

+++
"Republicanchick's" threads are stranger than fiction - nobody could make this stuff up and if they did, who would believe it.

I'm just eternally thankful that "republicanchick" is not on my side of the political/social spectrum!

republicanchick

The one thing that Republicans do have more of is campaign funding from the top 1%.

More than half of all campaign funds raised by GOP presidential candidates has come from just 130 donors and their businesses!

What isn't clear is how much of these candidates' "integrity" has been given away to retain these 130 donors with "deep pockets!"

boring thread that, as per usual, tells us nothing...

and big business many times wants Dems in control... Ds are more easily bought

and also, big business likes all the r egulations Ds put in place... don't want competition from small businesses that cannot go into or stay in business w/ all those regulations (that big business doesn't struggle much with)...

you don't know by now that most big business is in bed w/ government?

__

republicanchick

"Republicanchick's" threads are stranger than fiction - nobody could make this stuff up and if they did, who would believe it.

I'm just eternally thankful that "republicanchick" is not on my side of the political/social spectrum!

the usual boring tactic:

don't like what is said?

attack the messenger... Isn't that Saul Alinksy trick Number ... 85 or something?

or maybe it is Number One...

ho hum... all I know is that it is boring at this point

__

Sitamun

If you have such an addiction to Fox News that you ask restaurants to change the channel so you can watch it, it may be you that has an issue. I don't like Fox News but I have never asked a business to change the channel so I could watch something else, I just ignore it. A waitresses job is to bring you food. No one is obligated to change the tv for you, or anyone.

republicanchick

if a person is so insecure in his beliefs that he can't allow others to believe differently, and feels compelled to ACT on just every little battle that comes along to prove he is right

This is someone who suspects that.. maybe he is not right

If I see someone watching CNN, I do not ask anyone to change the channel. I respect that person's freedom, etc

__

Sitamun

if a person is so insecure in his beliefs that he can't allow others to believe differently, and feels compelled to ACT on just every little battle that comes along to prove he is right

This is someone who suspects that.. maybe he is not right

If I see someone watching CNN, I do not ask anyone to change the channel. I respect that person's freedom, etc

__

Are you meaning to talk about yourself here? Cause you sure seem to be.

HisServant

They are both prostituted out to big business and the banks... so neither has a shred of integrity... they are bought and paid for.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

nope

+++

Paranoia is a central symptom of psychosis. It is characterized by an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe that certain individuals, or people in general, are out to get them.

At least 50% of the diagnosed cases of schizophrenia experience delusions of reference and delusions of persecution. Paranoia perceptions and behavior may be part of many mental illnesses, such as depression and dementia, but they are more prevalent in three mental disorders: paranoid schizophrenia, delusional disorder (persecutory type), and paranoid personality disorder.

Paranoia symptoms in paranoid schizophrenia and delusional disorder are characterized by persecutory delusions (irrational beliefs that someone else is plotting against them). Persecutory delusions in paranoid schizophrenia are bizarre (clearly implausible, not understandable, and not derived from ordinary life experiences), grandiose and frequently accompanied by auditory hallucinations. In contrast, persecutory delusions in delusional disorder are not bizarre (delusion is about situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, being loved, having an infection, and being deceived by one's spouse) but still unjustified.

Persons with paranoia personality disorder tend to be self-centered, defensive and emotionally distant. The paranoia is characterized by continuous suspicions. This disorder may impact on social, personal, and professional areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_social_cognition
Apparently "republicanchick" is surrounded by hostile, insecure Democrats when she goes out in public - intent on blocking her from viewing FOXNEWS.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Another silly equivalence based on opinion and interpretation.

The human creature has integrity at least some of the time. No one "group" has more or less than any other group.

Don't we love to see the powerful and the moral brought down in scandal and ruin?

Those who have to profess integrity are probably fooling themselves and us.

republicanchick

Another silly equivalence based on opinion and interpretation.

The human creature has integrity at least some of the time. No one "group" has more or less than any other group.

Don't we love to see the powerful and the moral brought down in scandal and ruin?

Those who have to profess integrity are probably fooling themselves and us.

what a bunch of satanic bovine excrement

if u like to see "the moral brought down" you are too sick for me to deal with

out o'here

__