Republicans Announce Investigation of Joe Biden

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

House Republicans Announce Investigation of Joe Biden and Biden Crime Family

House Republicans announced on Thursday that they will investigate serial liar and crook Joe Biden.

Rep. Jame Comer (Oversight Committee Ranking Member): We’re releasing a report today that details what we’ve uncovered. We’re also sending letters to Biden Administration officials and Biden family associates renewing our request for voluntary production of documents relevant to this investigation. This is an investigation of Joe Biden. And why he lied to the American people about knowledge and participation in his family’s international business schemes.
House Republicans have been investigating the Biden Crime Family since at least as far back as 2020.

Last edited:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

Got any pictures of the blonde with underage girls?...Smoking crack?

Gee first I'm hearing about this stuff...Level your charges. I personally don't care if everything Trump has ever touched is burned to the ground. The fact is that with the mountain of absolute degeneracy and corruption that swims in the snail trail of slime that Joe Biden leaves behind is only answered by you with: "Oh yeah?!?!...Well..Lookit the blonde!!! She corrupt too!!!" is incredibly telling.

Level your charges...Then lets take an honest look at Joe and the smartest guy he knows; his boy Hunter.

This is all almost as hilarious as a young black woman seeking help with drug charges from one of the authors of the '94 Crime Bill. :ROFLMAO:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Got any pictures of the blonde with underage girls?...Smoking crack?

Gee first I'm hearing about this stuff...Level your charges. I personally don't care if everything Trump has ever touched is burned to the ground. The fact is that with the mountain of absolute degeneracy and corruption that swims in the snail trail of slime that Joe Biden leaves behind is only answered by you with: "Oh yeah?!?!...Well..Lookit the blonde!!! She corrupt too!!!" is incredibly telling.

Level your charges...Then lets take an honest look at Joe and the smartest guy he knows; his boy Hunter.

This is all almost as hilarious as a young black woman seeking help with drug charges from one of the authors of the '94 Crime Bill. :ROFLMAO:
Do you remember when the bananahead first started here?

It's amazing how much she's changed isn't it?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Got any pictures of the blonde with underage girls?

You don't have any of Hunter Biden either, only a faked photo and baseless conspiracy theories, which is par for the course from those with BDS.

...Smoking crack?

Jr. isn't blond, so...

Gee first I'm hearing about this stuff...Level your charges.

I personally don't care if everything Trump has ever touched is burned to the ground.

This goes beyond Trump, to general MAGA hysteria and conspiracy fever swamps.

Regarding the Hunter Biden issue in general, as I've said before in @User Name's thread, if there was anything to get him on, Republicans would've done so when they had the chance. They simply didn't find anything useful *enough* to their narrative. Same with Benghazi, same with Hillary's emails. But boy does the name Hunter Biden get the MAGA blood boiling...

He's had a difficult life it seems, some combination of his own doing and not.

Rather than rehashing in this thread, I'll repeat a few of my comments in the other thread.

When President Biden talked about it being Russian disinfo, was he talking about the existence of the laptop itself, or about the speculation about what was in it? Also: I remember reputable news orgs holding back until the contents could be confirmed as authentic, to me, that seems like common sense and good journalism. I'm gonna take this new conversation about a laptop I care little about with a grain of salt, since even a Republican commission or whatever it was didn't find any wrongdoing at the time. W(hen the right spends as much time talking about how Trump pushed through Kushner's top secret clearance over the opposition of White House counsel and Ivanka lied about it, or about her Chinese trademark approvals or the obscene amount of money spent on the inauguration that no one knows where it went, then I might care a tiny bit more about a laptop that has no ability to sink the presidency.
Here's a useful flashback to 2020, when they were trying to ascertain if the emails were genuine, and why:

hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

In the intervening two years, other sources have authenticated the laptop, it seems the current furor is over how long it took the NYT to do it. I don't really care. In the meantime, there's been other, much bigger stuff going on, like a global pandemic, an insurrection, and a war in Europe.

There simply is no proof of this allegation. Nothing to show it happened.

Hunter seems to have lived a troubled life, and he's not out of the woods yet on some of his legal issues, including his not registering with FARA. But those are his problems, and should have no bearing on Joe Biden's presidency, since Joe Biden is not involved. Hunter's planned meeting never happened, and at the same time, Hunter knew the limitations. From the NYT article:

In some of the emails, Mr. Biden displayed a familiarity with FARA, and a desire to avoid triggering it.
In one email to Mr. Archer in April 2014, Mr. Biden outlined his vision for working with Burisma. In the email, Hunter Biden indicated that the forthcoming announcement of a trip to Ukraine by Vice President Biden — who is referred to in the email as “my guy,” but not by name — should “be characterized as part of our advice and thinking — but what he will say and do is out of our hands.”
The announcement “could be a really good thing or it could end up creating too great an expectation. We need to temper expectations regarding that visit,” Hunter Biden wrote.​
Vice President Biden traveled to Kyiv, the Ukrainian capital, about a week after the email.​
In the same April 2014 email, Hunter Biden indicated that Burisma’s officials “need to know in no uncertain terms that we will not and cannot intervene directly with domestic policymakers, and that we need to abide by FARA and any other U.S. laws in the strictest sense across the board.”
He suggested enlisting the law firm where he worked at the time, Boies Schiller Flexner, to help Burisma through “direct discussions at state, energy and NSC,” referring to two cabinet departments and the National Security Council at the White House.​
The firm “can devise a media plan and arrange for legal protections and mitigate U.S. domestic negative press regarding the current leadership if need be,” Mr. Biden wrote in the email.​
Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer, Boies Schiller Flexner and Blue Star Strategies did not register under FARA on behalf of Burisma. From the NYT:​

I disagree. After the Comey boondoggle right before the 2016 election, they were understandably wary. So now this was October 2020, and was it an October surprise, meant to sway the 2020 election? The press had every reason to be careful. Sometimes you have to fall back on Occam's razor, and the simplest explanation is the best.
This is funny, though - you know who was a majority member of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, one of the two committees looking into Hunter Biden in 2020? Josh Hawley. Would he have let Hunter (or Joe) slide? Highly doubtful. He had everything to gain and nothing to lose by tossing any red meat there was to be found to Trump and the MAGA.

Here's more about Lev Parnas and the allegations Russian security services had material on Hunter before 2020: