Religious Religions:

Letsargue

Religious Religions:

(( James 1:26-27 KJV )) --//---

"Religion" Has Nothing to Do With this Country's Stupid Belief of what Religion I-S!!! - Religion Is Not what most of You Fools Believe It IS!!! - Religion IS JUST The "Way of Life" Taught by Christ; - not a bunch of You all's "STUPID CEREMONIES"!!!
(( 1 John 3:2 KJV ))!!!!! ---/////------- ((((( That Was 2,000 Years Ago, Which HAS NOW Come TO PASS )))))!!!!!!! - ""Believe IT OR N-O-T""!!!!!!!

That World / Age of You all's is Nothing But a Bunch of Phony religious Truth Mocking, LYING, Self Appointed Rulers of ALL religions. It doesn't matter what the False Religion Teaches, the Fools Upholds it above Everything Christ Actually SAID!!!!!

These Phony Fools Don't Care that You ALL Are of Different BELIEFS; - just as long as they All Will Condemn the TRUTH // CHRIST!!!

Today's Stupid Phony Religious Fools Condemns Anyone who - J-U-S-T Believes Christ, A-N-D Teaches what CHRIST S-A-Y-S; - (((( "AND NOTHING ELSE" ))))!!!!!!
There Has NEVER Been Anyone Who Hated Truth / Christ MORE Than Today's PHONY MODERN So-called "?c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n-s?"!!!!!!!

If ((( "I" ))) Do or Say "A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G" which IS The "TRUTH", A-N-D IT Disagrees With Any Phony "?christian?", I Am In Trouble with the LAW of GOD BY EVERY STUPID F-O-O-L!!!! - HERE IN This World, it is Dangerous to N-O-T Be As ONE of the F-O-O-L-S who Controls the "World" // "Age" with their "FALSE RELIGION"!!!!
There IS NO Such Thing ON EARTH, ( Your "OLD EARTH" ) That Is Of CHRIST; - NOTHING!!!!

ONLY "I-N" The ""NEW EARTH" is there Justice, Truth and Honor to Uphold The Family of Christ, - ALL the False "?christians?" DO Everything they Can to Uphold Each of their Own LIES!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216

Letsargue

We'll see who is who at the sheep and goat judgement.

(( Revelation 22:13 KJV )) -- 13- "(( "I AM" )) ( Alpha and Omega ), the ( Beginning and the End ) , the (( First and the Last" )). --//----

NOW What Comes After ME in Your Opinion?????????????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216