Redfin's SPotD - MayDay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfin

Classic truthsmack! :first:

Aimiel said:
They're not 'my' prophets. I've often seen more peacock in some people on TV than Holy Spirit, in those who claim to be filled with His Spirit. Not everyone who says they're Christian are, many are hucksters: merely snake-oil salesmen with a large and ignorant audience who've deceived themselves.

I'm guessing your prophets don't appear on TV, but rather in a mirror.

What of humility, Aimiel?

:thumb:

context

Redfin

Even assuming for a moment that he is a "huckster" (or "charlatan", PK's word in his neg-rep), which I don't, even they speak truth sometimes, and he certainly nailed on this occasion! :readthis: <--- Click

Aimiel

Even assuming for a moment that he is a "huckster" (or "charlatan", PK's word in his neg-rep), which I don't, even they speak truth sometimes, and he certainly nailed on this occasion!
But those 'times' are so far and few between and the lies told in between and the half-truths in between those (which sometimes are worse than the lies) make what is said and done in their life far more of a liability to The Lord than an asset. If you or any other huckster leads even one of The Lord's little ones astray, it is too many. By the way, I was aiming that 'huckster' comment at yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.