Received Grace from His Fulness !

beloved57

Jn 1:16

16 [FONT=&quot]And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

John here is referring to believers in Christ, the Church which He [Christ] is the Head of, even His Body. All His members receive from Him Grace

Eph 4:7

[/FONT]
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Again the everyone of us here is the believer, the members of Christ Body the Church. This Grace was given them in Christ in the Eternal Purpose of God even before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

9 [FONT=&quot]Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

They become believers because of Grace, or believe through Grace given Acts 18:27

[/FONT]
7 [FONT=&quot]And when he was disposed to pass into Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him: who, when he was come, helped them much which had believed through grace:

And where God gives Grace, He gives Glory Ps 84:11

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] God is a sun and shield: the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] will give [/FONT]grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

beloved57

[h=2]Received Grace from His Fulness ! 2[/h]
Those who receive Grace out of Christ fulness, it being given them in Purpose in Christ before the world began, are in time called with an holy calling 2 Tim 1:9

[FONT=&quot]Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Paul identifies with this calling of Grace Gal 1:15

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and [/FONT]called me by his grace

Please understand, what Paul testifies to here, its common to all true believers, God separates them from their mothers womb and calls them by His Grace in due time, only all are not called and placed into the apostleship as Paul was, nevertheless they are called and placed into some kinda service for the Lord. 1 Cor 12

Nanja

Those who receive Grace out of Christ fulness, it being given them in Purpose in Christ before the world began, are in time called with an holy calling 2 Tim 1:9

[FONT="]Who hath saved us, [B]and called us with an holy calling[/B], not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and [/FONT]
called me by his grace

Please understand, what Paul testifies to here, its common to all true believers, God separates them from their mothers womb and calls them by His Grace in due time, only all are not called and placed into the apostleship as Paul was, nevertheless they are called and placed into some kinda service for the Lord. 1 Cor 12

So True!

TY for parts 1 and 2!

The Fulness of Grace [God's Almighty Spiritual Power Eph. 3:7] was given to every one of His Elect in Christ Eph. 1:4 in their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9. Hence, this fulness of Grace shall be communicated to every one of them when they are made Spiritually Alive John 3:6-8 according to God's appointed time.

Jerry Shugart

Jn 1:16
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

John here is referring to believers in Christ, the Church which He [Christ] is the Head of, even His Body. All His members receive from Him Grace

"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men" (Titus 2:11).​

This verse proves that all people can be saved.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So True!

TY for parts 1 and 2!

The Fulness of Grace [God's Almighty Spiritual Power Eph. 3:7] was given to every one of His Elect Eph. 1:4 in their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9. Hence, this fulness of Grace shall be communicated to every one of them when they are made Spiritually Alive John 3:6-8 according to God's appointed time.
Fixed that for ya.

Jerry Shugart

Since you have no answer to what Paul wrote at Titus 2:11 you can only say, "evasion"!

It is you who is evading the plain words at Titus 2:11.

The verse does not say that "the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to some men."

It says ALL MEN.

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man"
(Heb.2:9).​

beloved57

Since you have no answer to what Paul wrote at Titus 2:11 you can only say, "evasion"!

It is you who is evading the plain words at Titus 2:11.

The verse does not say that "the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to some men."

It says ALL MEN.

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man"
(Heb.2:9).​

If you are going to evade my points please start your own thread and discuss the scripture you want to discuss.

Jerry Shugart

If you are going to evade my points please start your own thread and discuss the scripture you want to discuss.

It is you who is evading my points!

The subject of this thread is "grace" and I have quoted two different verses which speak of grace.

And you remain silent on the meaning of those verses. I have seen that previously you choose to believe some verses and just ignore the verses which contradict your silly ideas.

True or False

BANNED
Banned

[FONT="]Who hath saved us, [B]and called us with an holy calling[/B], not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and [/FONT]
called me by his grace

Nothing Paul said or did has a bearing upon your life.

True or false?

beloved57

It is you who is evading my points!

The subject of this thread is "grace" and I have quoted two different verses which speak of grace.

And you remain silent on the meaning of those verses. I have seen that previously you choose to believe some verses and just ignore the verses which contradict your silly ideas.
More Evasion. If you don't want to discuss my points then just leave the thread.