Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

God's Truth

The question was 'Do you OBEY them all perfectly, all the time perfectly, every single time perfectly?'

Remember James 2:10-11.

I obey all the commands that James is speaking of...PERFECTLY.

I do not murder, bear false witness, steal, commit adultery.

Do you do those things?

James was speaking of the ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Love is not harming your neighbor that is how we love our neighbors, we do no harm to them.

If you do not harm your neighbor by not murdering your neighbor, it is good and you have obeyed a commandment of do not murder.

If you do not harm your neighbor by committing adultery with your neighbor's wife, then you have obeyed another commandment.

If you do not harm your neighbor so you do not bear false witness against your neighbor, you have done right and obeyed yet another command.

If you STEAL from your neighbor, you have HARMED your neighbor, AND NOW YOU ARE GUILTY OF BREAKING THE WHOLE ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Do you understand now?

What have you been doing, lifeisgood?

Why don't you answer the question you keep hounding me about?

I always answer your questions, and you keep accusing me even after I answer you.

God's Truth

Remember James 2:10-11

Have you OBEYED at least Matthew 11:28, yet?

PROPER FAITH in the CORRECT OBJECT will produce proper works.
PROPER WORKS will NEVER produce proper faith.

The correct object is Jesus Christ and His finished work on that Cross of Calvary and NOT your obedience.

Jesus SAYS OBEY.

Why do you keep speaking against Jesus?

You are not blessed as a disciple, as a family member and friend unless you obey.

Luke 11:28 Jesus says, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Luke 8:21 But he replied to them, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it."

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Did you read that? Jesus says 'THINGS' and 'THEM'. Jesus did NOT say ONLY BELIEVE AND YOU NOTHING ELSE. Jesus did NOT say believe and do not obey.

God's Truth

Nothing about ceremonial works.

No question about it you have a reading comprehension problem and only the Lord can help you with it.

It was about CIRCUMCISION. Circumcision is the seal and proof of the purification/ceremonial works.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Did you read that?

It is about CIRCUMCISION, but you want me to believe it is about being good and obeying Jesus. LOL

No, the Galatians were NOT rebuked for obeying too much, or falling from grace due to obedience!

Cross Reference

It was about CIRCUMCISION. Circumcision is the seal and proof of the purification/ceremonial works.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Translation: If you feel you must keep the law then Christ can be of no value to your salvation. You cannot have it both ways.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Translation: If you feel you must keep the law then Christ can be of no value to your salvation. You cannot have it both ways.

That's just a giant misinterpretation turned assumption by a lot of contemporary Christians who justify their lawlessness.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

By 'all', he meant the Old Testament- the New didn't exist :wave2:

Cross Reference

That's just a giant misinterpretation turned assumption by a lot of contemporary Christians who justify their lawlessness.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

By 'all', he meant the Old Testament- the New didn't exist :wave2:

That's Bull! . . That is an excuse to have it your way. You just lack understanding of Paul's elementary admonitions based upon what He knows to be the true by Jesus Christ..

Namely the, "Beatitudes".

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I believe in Perseverance of the Saints.

The contrary to that- which is probably the most destructive heresy in Christianity today- is 'Free Grace'. It states that once a person confesses Christ as their savior, they are eternally secure.

..And that simply breeds reprobates.

What part of gift do you not understand?

Did you ever get a present and someone says... Um, but if you don't pay this back or follow these 10 rules written inside the card, you'll need to give this back or pay for it in full.

Consider the parable of the forgiven debtor.

Matthew 18:21-35King James Version (KJV)

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

SERIOUS POINT BELOW
Do you really want to beat Gods debtors in the gambling that their debt is greater than yours or even less for that matter?

In the parable of the sheep and the goats... Super important one!

What standards does God separate the damned from the saved with?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Did you read that?

It is about CIRCUMCISION, but you want me to believe it is about being good and obeying Jesus. LOL

No, the Galatians were NOT rebuked for obeying too much, or falling from grace due to obedience!

So in Galations... Paul references rebuilding a system...

What system is he talking about, and what is his stance on this?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What part of gift do you not understand?

'Gift' does not imply 'no condition'. The gift God gave was the ability to have salvation- it is not 'salvation' in a shoe box wrapped in paper.

That's where you all simply fail at- you believe that eternal damnation and salvation rests solely on basically opening up a gift.

:nono:
Maybe one day you'll realize how preposterous that is.

What standards does God separate the damned from the saved with?

Righteousness and faith, surely not 'Free Grace' which is outrageous heresy.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

'Gift' does not imply 'no condition'. The gift God gave was the ability to have salvation- it is not 'salvation' in a shoe box wrapped in paper.

That's where you all simply fail at- you believe that eternal damnation and salvation rests solely on basically opening up a gift.

Romans 2:

That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

What of this verse Crucible? Could you please use it to explain your point that I may understand you better? Like as in expand on it from your theological understanding.

And after that, could you please explain how my saying that faith is our work, coupled with a debt of love, while salvation and Grace were the work of God is Not a good teaching per your perspective?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Um.... About gift...

If it isn't free, it isn't a gift.

Or are Gods gifts of strings attached that He is indeed not a Rich King, but a deceiver?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Luke 18:27 and Romans 10:10.... Shall we redefine them?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Luke 18:27 and Romans 10:10.... Shall we redefine them?

You simply cherry pick what is convenient, amass it together and make it whatever you want it to be. The message at large is not what you hold to. At all.

Do you know why Calvinism is so successful? Because it is proper theology- it takes in the entire Bible, and harmonizes it. Your theology does not.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Do we disagree in the meaning of these too?

Eph. 2:8-9 - "For BY GRACE are ye SAVED THROUGH FAITH; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the GIFT of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast."

Rom. 4:6-7 - God imputes "Righteousness without works."

Rom. 10:3 - It's a grave mistake for anyone to try to, "Establish their own righteousness."

Rom. 5:17 - Heaven deserving righteousness is a "GIFT," not something you earn.

Rom. 5:18 - Justification to God is a "FREE GIFT," not something you work toward.

Phil. 3:9 - Paul, as ‘good’ as he was, still wouldn't trust his "Own righteousness" to save him.

Rom. 3:22 - God's righteousness is credited to "ALL THEM THAT BELIEVE," not all that work.

Rom. 8:3-4 - The flesh is too "Weak" to save itself. We need a Saviour. We need Christ.

Rom. 4:3 - Abraham's faith, not works, "Was counted unto him for righteousness."

Rom. 4:4-5 - Works are "Not reckoned of grace, but of debt." Faith is counted as righteousness.

Gal. 3:10 - To earn Heaven you'd have to "Continueth," perfectly, in the whole law.

Titus 3:5 - "NOT BY WORKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost."

John 5:24 - In Christ we've "PASSED from death unto life." We don't have to "wait" to find out.

Rom. 9:31-32 - Israel, "Sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law."

Acts 4:12 - No other name but Christ can save us-- not the name of works, nor our own name.

John 1:12-13 - Only God's power, through His Son, makes us a child of God. We are not born into God's family by "Blood" (heritage, family ‘pedigree’), "Nor will of the flesh" (good works), "Nor will of man." (minister, or man made religion), "But of God."

Isa. 45:22 - No one else can save a soul from Sheol but God; "There is none else."

Acts 13:39 - "And by him [Christ] all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye COULD NOT BE JUSTIFIED by the law of Moses."

Rom. 8:7 - We can't follow God's law even if we wanted to. So how can we save ourselves?

Matthew 7:21-23 - Christ describes a future scene in which some who are trusting in their "Many wonderful works," will, sadly, be told by Christ: "I never knew you: depart from me, Ye that work iniquity." Their good works will not save them. We all have to trust Christ, and Him ALONE.

John 10:1 - We must enter through Christ, "THE DOOR," not by "Some other way.."

John 8:24 - A person can work all they want, but it won't save them. Jesus said the bottom line is that, "If ye believe not that I am he [the only way], ye shall die in your sins."

Rom. 4:2 - If Abraham could have saved himself, he'd have something to brag about.

Acts 10:1-43 - Cornelius' good works would put anyone today to shame, yet he still had to get saved by trusting solely in Christ to save him.

Rom. 3:27-28 - "Where is boasting then?...Of WORKS? nay."

1 John 5:13 - If your salvation depends on a lifetime of good works, then why does the Bible teach that you could "KNOW" for sure, before you die, that you are going to Heaven? The answer is because salvation doesn't depend on you, but on Christ, who ALREADY paid the price for your sins.

Heb. 1:3 - "He had BY HIMSELF purged our sins." He doesn't need help from us!

Heb. 2:3 - If we have to work at earning it, why does the Bible call it "So great salvation"?

Heb. 2:9-10 - Christ is "The CAPTAIN of their salvation." He tasted "Death for every man."

Heb. 2:14-15 - Christ is the one who will "DELIVER" us from death, not ourselves!

Heb. 2:17 - Christ makes "RECONCILIATION for the sins." We can't reconcile ourselves.

Heb. 5:9 - Christ is "The AUTHOR of eternal salvation," not us! It's not in our hands.

2093db7bc312ce34befbb3af15861c91.jpg

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus SAYS OBEY.

Why do you keep speaking against Jesus?

You are not blessed as a disciple, as a family member and friend unless you obey.

Luke 11:28 Jesus says, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Luke 8:21 But he replied to them, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it."

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Did you read that? Jesus says 'THINGS' and 'THEM'. Jesus did NOT say ONLY BELIEVE AND YOU NOTHING ELSE. Jesus did NOT say believe and do not obey.

GT, maybe I've been misunderstanding you.

Could you type up a list of the commands I need to obey for assurance of salvation, or at least the ones I don't need to worry about if that's shorter?

Or are we in agreement that Love is the fulfillment of the law?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You simply cherry pick what is convenient, amass it together and make it whatever you want it to be. The message at large is not what you hold to. At all.

Do you know why Calvinism is so successful? Because it is proper theology- it takes in the entire Bible, and harmonizes it. Your theology does not.

I hate railing against anyone, but since Calvin is your school of thought.....

It's bad because it immediately reduces the scope of the Gospel and Gods good work to the Elite or so called selected, and reduces the work of the BoC.

It is a heretical teaching that outright goes against Jesus teaching in all His Rich man and Steward investment parables.

Role up your sleeves and stop calling Gods lost Sheep goats that you might callously bury the Rich Mans bestowed wealth.

Plus...

1 CO 1:

11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.

12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Was Calvin infallible?

Were you baptized in his name?

I only trust Jesus.

Calvin was a man!!!!!!!