Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Acts 5:29 Peter and the other apostles replied: "We must obey God rather than human beings!

So, you try to convince us to listen to you concerning your interpretation of Scripture, but you would have us not listen to anyone else when they express their interpretation of Scripture.

Kind'a one-sided ain't it?

What, you got a monopoly on truth or sumpin'?

God's Truth

So, you try to convince us to listen to you concerning your interpretation of Scripture, but you would have us not listen to anyone else when they express their interpretation of Scripture.

Kind'a one-sided ain't it?

What, you got a monopoly on truth or sumpin'?

Give the scripture that tells us to make creeds, and or give the scripture that shows Paul making a creed.

God's Truth

I was attempting to be helpful. There's no sense in arguing with you.

When someone says "I believe (whatever)", it's a creed, by definition. That's exactly the etymology-based definition of a creed.

In John 6, when Jesus asked Peter who he said that He was, Peter's response was creedal.

No, that is not what it was.

There is not a hint of making creeds.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
No, that is not what it was.

There is not a hint of making creeds.

This is why literally no one on TOL can respect you (and you always feel attacked), and many insist you are unsaved. You refuse to listen to clear reason regarding what words mean in their simplest form.

When you say "God came to earth as the Son" (or however you would exactly word it), then that simple statement is a confession and a creed. Combine all you would say or write that you believe, and that is your creed.

It's not subjective and open to opinion. It's the objective definition of creed.

God's Truth

This is why literally no one on TOL can respect you (and you always feel attacked), and many insist you are unsaved. You refuse to listen to clear reason regarding what words mean in their simplest form.

When you say "God came to earth as the Son" (or however you would exactly word it), then that simple statement is a confession and a creed. Combine all you would say or write that you believe, and that is your creed.

It's not subjective and open to opinion. It's the objective definition of creed.

People go against me because what I say makes them question their beliefs.

They would rather hang onto false beliefs than believe the truth.

I only believe what the Bible says.

There are no creeds, there is no hint of them whatsoever.

Your examples of a creed is not a creed.