Rebuke a Genius, Scholar, a Fool??

Letsargue

The Geniuses of the world cannot receive “Rebuking” / the “Chastening of the Lord”; they “Despise” it. --- The Gospel is the “Open Rebuke” of the Lost, and the Fools reject it!!! -- Prove that it ain’t, - Geniuses!! -- And guess what is part of the Heading of the TOL Home Page?? – It’s a solemn Slogan of TOL: --
( Quote: - Open “Rebuke” is better than love carefully concealed. – Unquote )!!
Now what is the Gospel if not the “Open Rebuke” of the lost?? --- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV ------//-- What is the “Doctrine, Reproof, Correction, and Instruction in Righteousness; - what are they, if combined?? --- They equal ( “Open Rebuke” )!!!!!! ---- 2 Timothy 4:1-4 KJV – “Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; “Reprove, ( “Rebuke” ), Exhort with all longsuffering and “(( Doctrine ))”. -------//-- The “Gospel” is the “Rebuke / Open Rebuke” of the Lost, and is not “Hidden Love”!!!! -- Cowards and the Lost hide their Hatred behind the Gospel; the same as the Devils and Satan DO!!! – We are to “Rebuke” them sharply with the Truth / Gospel!!!!! ---- That is all I ever do, and that is what I’m doing right now!!!!!!!! – You all don’t even know what the Gospel is, and you don’t care what it is!!!!! --- Proverbs 9:7-10 KJV – “He that “Reproveth” a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that “Rebuketh” a wicked man getteth himself a blot. 8- “Reprove” not a scorner, lest he hate thee: “Rebuke” a wise man, and he will love thee. 9- Give “Instruction” to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: “Teach” a just man, and he will increase in learning.10- The fear of the LORD is the ( Beginning ) of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is ( Understanding )”. ------//---

Geniuses; -- How did Michael the Archangel “Rebuke” the Devil, while contending with the Devil over Moses’ body??? --- Michael prophesied the Gospel; - the death, burial and resurrection of the Son of God to the Devil; and Michael ( Received Moses’ Body ). – Zechariah 3:2 KJV ---&--- Jude 1:9 KJV -------//--- How did God “Rebuke” Satan??? – Only the Lost do not know, and have never known, and don’t “CARE” that the Prophesy of the Gospel was given to Satan, and Satan has denied it as do today’s so called Christians!!!!!!!
What is the “GOSPEL”??????? – The Gospel is the “Means”, or the “Power” to ( Achieve What )???? - Everything God has ever done, was done by the ( Gospel )!!!! -- The Whole Gospel is every Word of God!!!!! --- However, the SEED / “ THE SEED” of that Word of God is the Teaching of the Birth and Life, and the Death, Burial, and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ ( Period )

Now prove this wrong Geniuses!!! – You know who you are, and you can’t DARE!!!!

Paul – 110412

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It’s a solemn Slogan of TOL: --
( Quote: - Open “Rebuke” is better than love carefully cancelled. – Unquote )!!
Knight,

LA has spoken.
Please update the website. :AMR:

AMR

Letsargue

Now, can you all not see what I told you about Geniuses?? -- They cannot receive it!!! --- I don't claim to be one of their "GENIUSES"!!! _ I'm "JUST" Christian!!!

Paul – 110512

Letsargue

How can I put this delicately? Do you leave your computer unattended? :think: 2 Ti 1:7

Cat types on the computer

God said: -- 1 John 4:1 KJV – “Beloved, believe not “Every Spirit”, ( but “Try” the Spirits ) whether they are of God: ( because many false prophets ) are gone out into the world”. -------///--- God said: - “Try the Spirits”. -- Of and with What?? – Try them with the English of the Scholars, or the Truth?? – I’m no scholar of your English, as you all very well know!! – Read the KJV of God, and curse God for His abuse of the “English” language!!! - NO, - the honest heart can’t do that!! – However, the evil heart you see in politics doing this very same thing these Geniuses do for their god. - They’ll use anything for their -- “REVENGE”!!

It's my computer. - You do with yours whatever you want!!!

Paul – 110512

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...curse God for His abuse of the “English” language!!! - NO, - the honest heart can’t do that!! – However, the evil heart you see in politics doing this very same thing these Geniuses do for their god. - They’ll use anything for their -- “REVENGE”!!...
How many cats do you have? :shocked:

Letsargue

How can I put this delicately? Do you leave your computer unattended? :think: 2 Ti 1:7

Cat types on the computer

A sound mind is what?? – A sound mind is stable, solid, ( Understanding ), and for what reason?? - Did all the Christians of the first century know good Hebrew and Greek, like you all are perfect in your English?? -- "Understand what the Will of the Lord is". - OK!!

Paul – 110512

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
A sound mind is what?? – A sound mind is stable, solid, ( Understanding ), and for what reason?? - Did all the Christians of the first century know good Hebrew and Greek, like you all are perfect in your English?? -- "Understand what the Will of the Lord is". - OK!!

Paul – 110512
You had me at two question marks (??). :freak: