Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
RSR Reports on the ICC Pt 2

This is the show from Friday August 23rd, 2013

Summary:

* RSR Reports on the Int'l Creation Conference: Fred Williams continues his interview of Bob Enyart who attended the 7th ICC in Pittsburgh a couple weeks ago. A few hundred conferees, including many engineers and scientists from some of the world's most prestigious secular institutions, enjoyed an amazing week of the scientific exploration of God's creation. Bob and Fred discuss the conference proceedings that may be of greatest interest to the Real Science Radio audience.

* Courage in Crosswords: A Real Science Radio listener from Indiana sent in a screenshot of his New York Times crossword puzzle app...

creationism-in-NYTimes.jpg

"If the government were actually reading my emails, I'd have hope for this country." -Bob Enyart, rsr.org

Spoiler

Today's Resource: Please browse the Science Department of our online store and help keep Real Science Radio on the air!

Jukia

How weak is it when you have to claim the answer to a clue in the NY Times is positive press? But then just think about how pleased the makers of after dinner mints are-they got positive press as well.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How weak is it when you have to claim the answer to a clue in the NY Times is positive press? But then just think about how pleased the makers of after dinner mints are-they got positive press as well.
How weak is it that you have to deride a joke as if it were serious just to try and prove a point?

fool

Hall of Fame
I think Jukia's comments were meant to be humorous also, even as you deride them.

:chuckle:

I think Lighthouse house was tryin to be funny even as you deride him deridding Jukia deridding Bob.

gcthomas

I think Lighthouse house was tryin to be funny even as you deride him deridding Jukia deridding Bob.

And if you're trying to be funny deriding me trying to be funny deriding LH being funny ...

... then this has become an example of infinitely recursive humour.

Arrrrgh! Stoppit!

fool

Hall of Fame
And if you're trying to be funny deriding me trying to be funny deriding LH being funny ...

... then this has become an example of infinitely recursive humour.

You're deriding my recursive humor deriding you deriding LH deriding Jukia deriding Bob.

These threads don't get many hits.