Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Breaking: Leading Whale Fossils Faked

This is the show from Monday May 5th, 2014

Summary:

* Filmmaker's Bombshell Report -- Forged Whale Fossils: Bob Enyart speaks with Dr. Carl Werner about the filmmaker's interviews with the scientists who supplied the primary whale evolution "fossils" to the world's leading museums. (Which museums? Smithsonian, Carnegie, American Museum of Natural History, NHM London, NMNS Tokyo, Melbourne Museum, Canadian Museum of Nature, NHM Paris). What millions of evolutionists believe regarding whale fossils is based on fabricated, and fully falsified, misinformation. Hear it, read the full press release, and see it for yourself below (rather than just swallowing the Darwinist misinformation like about rodhocetus from princeton.edu). Once again, Real Science Radio leaves National Public Radio's Ira Flatow and his Science Friday program in the dust on a blockbuster science scoop! :)

* Today’s Resource:

You'll just love Carl Werner's Evolution: The Grand Experiment DVD and his Living Fossils DVD! Want something else? Just browse the Science Department in the KGOV store for the best of the best in creation books, debates, and videos, or just call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278).

* RSR Shows about Dr. Carl Werner's Work:
- What Museums Aren't Showing You
- Rodhocetus: Whale of a Tail
- Dr. Carl Werner and the Living Fossils
- Many Modern Birds Found in Dinosaur Layers
- Breaking News: Leading Whale Fossils Fakedhttp://realscienceradio.com/modern-birds-with-dinosaurs (this show)

* A Mammal Ate a Dinosaur & 432 Other Dino-Mammal Stories You've Never Heard: Did you know that crocodiles ate dinosaurs? And so did mammals. And did you know that scientists have found fossils of 432 mammal species in dinosaur layers? That's almost as many species as there are dinosaurs. Dr. Werner asked, "But where are these fossils? We visited 60 museums but did not see a single complete mammal skeleton from the dinosaur layers displayed at any of these museums. This is amazing." See rsr.org/werner for more and see this documented in Dr. Carl Werner's tremendous Living Fossils DVD!

* Help Wanted: Are you good at formatting documents in MS Word? Do you like the theology debates that Denver Bible Church engages in? If you answered yes to both of those questions, boy do we have a job for you! Will Duffy engaged in a great debate with a Pastor Jaltus. We have a pdf of the 20-page debate that is poorly formatted and we're looking for a volunteer to put it in clean and readable format so that we can promote the debate online. Interested? If so, please email Bob@KGOV.com. Thanks!

6days

Funny watching them defend just so stories! But, sad they don't realize they are involved in pseudoscience.

AveryE

Outstanding.

the emperor's not only has no clothes but his skin is flaky and his tattoos are fake.

Daedalean's_Sun

As far as I am aware whale flukes are composed entirely of cartilage, not bone. So I'm not sure how a fluke could have been added to create a false model of the Rodhocetus skeleton, since a fluke would not have been part of the skeleton anyway. The evidence for the rodhocetus fluke is inconclusive. At best we can say that paleoartists are unsure how to depict the animal in artist renditions, but those aren't fossils those are artist's renditions. I don't see any evidence of forgery on part of the Rodhocetus fossils or their reconstruction.

I will look into the other examples more thoroughly, but I suspect the same situation there as well.

Last edited:

Daedalean's_Sun

Yes... like the faked blow hole..... and the myriad of other faked evidence and shoddy conclusions.
Psuedoscience

I don't see a 'faked blow hole'. The ambulocetus' nostrils were toward the front of it's nose. Whether that is the tip of the nose or a few inches higher is not "faking a blowhole". This is a silly allegation.

Nevertheless we do have nearly complete skulls of other cetaceans where the nostrils are in an intermediary position, so the point is moot anyway.

basilo_skull2.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_7174.JPG

6days

I don't see a 'faked blow hole'. The ambulocetus' nostrils were toward the front of it's nose. Whether that is the tip of the nose or a few inches higher is not "faking a blowhole". This is a silly allegation.
It must be difficult for you continually defending frauds...faked fossils... and shoddy interpretations. Watch the video.

The fossil record tells us that whales have always been whales. Evolutionary pseudoscience imagines that 100' /30meter long blue whales evolved from some land animal. Evolutionists attempt to create a pattern by arranging fossils..but ultimately they rely on the god of the gaps...believing.

Denton said:
We are forced to admit with Darwin that in terms of gradual evolution, considering all the collateral branches that must have existed in the crossing of such gaps, the number of transitional species must have been inconceivably great

Denton admits its inconceivable... yet he believes.

6days

Watched. The only thing I see is uncertainty as to where on the end of the nose, the nostrils precisely were. That is not "faking a blowhole". It's a silly allegation, and there is no defense for it. You're grasping at straws.
So... no blow hole but its considered to be a whale? Or transitional?
If its transitional, is that why they decided to put the nasal opening further back... to give it the appearance of evolving from a nasal opening to a blow hole?
Its either faking evidence or very shoddy pseudo science.

Daedalean's_Sun

So... no blow hole but its considered to be a whale?

No, it's considered to be a Ambulocetidae, an extinct ancestor of whales.

Or transitional?

Yes. In a long line.

If its transitional, is that why they decided to put the nasal opening further back...

I couldn't tell you. All I have to go on is one creationist video, and an interview we have to trust wasn't edited.

to give it the appearance of evolving from a nasal opening to a blow hole?

No, we know the transition of nasal passages to blowhole through approximately 45 different species of Archaeoceti and hundreds of fossils.

i-8b0c132cea7121a50123368697d6480f-whaleskullscompare-thumb-500x619-25113.jpg

fig+1.jpg

nostril_migration.gif

Spoiler
figure_7.jpg

basilosaurus-skull-drawing.jpg

Last edited:

Daedalean's_Sun

Denton admits its inconceivable... yet he believes.

You don't know who he is, do you?

Denton is best known for his 1985 book Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, in the book he presented a systematic critique of neo-darwinism ranging from paleontology, fossils, homology, molecular biology, genetics and biochemistry and argued that evidence of design exists in nature. He describes himself as an evolutionist, and he has rejected biblical creationism. Because of his book he is often regarded as the person who laid the intellectual foundations for the Intelligent Design movement.[5] The book influenced both Phillip E. Johnson, the father of intelligent design, and George Gilder, co-founder of the Discovery Institute, the hub of the intelligent design movement.[6] Since writing the book Denton has changed many of his views on evolution, however he still believes that the existence of life is a matter of design.