Real Science Radio 2013: List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Scientific method is not used to rewrite the story so your point is moot. We are talking about evolution not science, lumping them together is not honest. What you meant to say was evolution changes to accommodate the evidence that contradicts it. The changes are made without any science, only biased conjecture.

Posted from the TOL App!

Mostly correct.

gcthomas

:doh:

Clearly.

:doh:

:chuckle:

I understand that your head hurts when you have to think, but could you just try? I assure you that thinking about the questions will help, as opposed to ignoring tricky ones that challenge your claims.

:)

RevMAA

I understand that your head hurts when you have to think, but could you just try? I assure you that thinking about the questions will help, as opposed to ignoring tricky ones that challenge your claims.

You never posed any tricky questions. You want a picture of God. The fact that a picture can't be produced is not the "challenge" that you are making it out to be. Actually it is child like.

Posted from the TOL App!

gcthomas

You never posed any tricky questions. You want a picture of God. The fact that a picture can't be produced is not the "challenge" that you are making it out to be. Actually it is child like.

Posted from the TOL App!

Lighthouse had made a stupid claim about Darwin and has been unable to come up with any reason to believe what he just made up. My question was to do with my presentation of evidence to show LH he was wrong. He can't answer.

Did you read the exchange that led up to my comment?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

You can't really be this stupid, can you?

Lighthouse had made a stupid claim about Darwin and has been unable to come up with any reason to believe what he just made up. My question was to do with my presentation of evidence to show LH he was wrong. He can't answer.
:sozo:I'm not the one who made the claim! Idiot.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There gets to a point when the willful stupidity and glorification of ignorance incarnated in creationism isn't funny or worth mocking any more.

And you are a worthless faggot. The world is better off without you. :loser:

You have never made a point, only your pathetic baseless assertions.

So there.

gcthomas

And you are a worthless faggot. The world is would be better off without you. :loser:

You have never made a point, only your pathetic baseless assertions.

So there.

Didn't you have anything to say about genomes, then?

:cow: :cow: :cow:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So you can both make the claim and claim to not have made the claim, all at the same time?

You are quite, quite silly, LH.
The claim was made in the info of what was discussed on the episode of Bob's radio show [i.e. in the OP].

Christian love, Nicky, Christian love.
You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him.
-Leviticus 19:17

Jukia - he thinks he was expressing Christian love.

:kookoo:
See above.

Jukia

You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him.
-Leviticus 19:17

See above.

This is what Nicky posted

"And you are a worthless faggot. The world is better off without you"

That does not read like a "rebuke".
by the way, you a big fan of Leviticus 19? Do you trim your side burns? Cut your beard? Wear clothes of 2 different fabrics?

Or is this just an example of picking and choosing those Bible verses that make you feel superior???

RevMAA

Did you read the exchange that led up to my comment?

I'll tell you what I think happened. An error was made about which of the evolutionists mentioned the elephant shrew. It wasn't Darwin. Darwin surely made lots of mistakes as well as those after him. As a matter of fact we keep finding new mistakes. The theory itself is the only thing actually evolving. I believe if Darwin was alive he would be embarrassed of origins of species, in light of new discoveries.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evolutionists love to generate arguments over who said what and what was meant. Anything to avoid a rational discussion of the evidence.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
This is what Nicky posted

"And you are a worthless faggot. The world is better off without you"

That does not read like a "rebuke".
Keep telling yourself what you want to believe.:rolleyes:

by the way, you a big fan of Leviticus 19? Do you trim your side burns? Cut your beard? Wear clothes of 2 different fabrics?

Or is this just an example of picking and choosing those Bible verses that make you feel superior???
The verse I posted was never a law. Those things you mentioned were. And they were for Israel alone, as testified by the Scripture. Even modern Jews will tell you this.

The verse I posted is a good principle by which to live, as it is an explanation of how to love your neighbor.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand.

RevMAA

Ancient Egyptians cut their beards and heads to honor their pagan gods. That is the context of the verse. Moses and the ancient israelites would have understood. They also pierced their skin with hooks and tattooed themselves to honor idols. Cutting your hair/beard to look presentable in modern times is different. Some still cut their hair to honor idols like Krishnas. That verse would apply to them completely.

Posted from the TOL App!