Real Science Friday: A Leading Telescope Designer in Studio

TeeJay

=Arthur Brain;2774539]Uh, Tom, I'm not an atheist so you're presuming to know that which you don't, not that deflecting with this nonsense actually means anything anyway. And using a verse you think exonerates your attitude is just pathetic. You're not being persecuted or lied about but rather being called out on your completely uncharitable view towards those badly off. You've offered zero response to my posts which leads me to believe you don't have any answer.

:plain:

AB,

You hide behind "other" so that you don't have to defend anything. If you are not an atheist, then why post "other"? Please enlighten me as to what exactly you are. Please give me a target to shoot at.

Tom

TeeJay

=The Barbarian;2774559]To Tom, God is a big buddy, who will beat up people Tom thinks are insufficiently respectful to Tom. He even thinks God is going to appoint him to replace Jesus in judgement.

Which is not surprising; he scornfully denies what Jesus says about salvation.

Barb,

Notice that I responded to your post first and last. Now does this sound like a man that wants to see you suffer for an eternity in hell?

Tom

Arthur Brain

AB,

You hide behind "other" so that you don't have to defend anything. If you are not an atheist, then why post "other"? Please enlighten me as to what exactly you are. Please give me a target to shoot at.

Tom

I don't hide behind anything Tom. Trying to deflect your lack of response to direct questions asked via my 'label' is simply pathetic. If you've got any integrity you'll answer my questions and if you haven't you won't.

Your call

TeeJay

=The Barbarian;2774739]Barbarian observes:
Which is not surprising; he scornfully denies what Jesus says about salvation.

He said that? (Barbarian checks) No, turns out He didn't. You just made that up so you wouldn't have do do what He told you to do. But it won't work; God still makes the rules.

Best get right with God before it's too late, Tom.

Barb.,

When you recover from an illness, do you sacrifice a turtledove as commanded by Jesus? If not, why not?

Tom

TeeJay

=Arthur Brain;2774761]I don't hide behind anything Tom. Trying to deflect your lack of response to direct questions asked via my 'label' is simply pathetic. If you've got any integrity you'll answer my questions and if you haven't you won't.

Your call

AB, when you tell me what you believe, we can have a good scrap. I'll even tie half my brain behind my back to make it fair.

Tom

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
When you recover from an illness, do you sacrifice a turtledove as commanded by Jesus? If not, why not?

Show us that one.

The point is, that God Himself says that you will not spend eternity with Him if you don't do what He expects for the unfortunate. Jesus doesn't qualify it by saying it to one group or another; that is for you as well as for everyone else.

Arthur Brain

AB, when you tell me what you believe, we can have a good scrap. I'll even tie half my brain behind my back to make it fair.

Tom

What I believe is my business Tom and I'll share when I see fit, not to your beck and call. You either answer my posts or you don't. You didn't shy away beforehand so either address the points or not. I'm not surprised you're squirming out to be quite honest after your execrable 'smelly creatures' nonsense etc...

some other dude

What I believe is my business Tom and I'll share when I see fit, not to your beck and call. You either answer my posts or you don't. You didn't shy away beforehand so either address the points or not. I'm not surprised you're squirming out to be quite honest after your execrable 'smelly creatures' nonsense etc...

What kind of a wuss is afraid to tell what they believe?

some other dude

artie, I told you earlier tonight but apparently it was too complex for your simple mentality to understand.

In the (probably futile) hope that you will understand it, I will repeat it:

Oh artie, I'll never tire of ridiculing you. :kiss:

I just refuse to take you seriously, like most of the posters here.

Arthur Brain

artie, I told you earlier tonight but apparently it was too complex for your simple mentality to understand.

In the (probably futile) hope that you will understand it, I will repeat it:

Well repeating yourself is certainly your "strong" point dude, though considering this is supposedly between Tom and I (as you declared) one wonders why you waded in anyway if when countered you offer nothing of substance. Ho hum....

:e4e:

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

and so, I find I have answered my own question.

Why, the very unintelligent kind of wuss, of course. :chuckle:

Rather you just chuckle at your own responses as if it's meaningful. If this is between Tom and I then stop disrupting proceedings dude cos you've nowt to offer even when invited to answer why one should be admonished for helping a needy person. What kind of wuss does that make you?

:e4e:

some other dude

tiresome artie, tiresome.

frankly, you're a boor.

Good night.

I'll be back to ridicule you tomorrow, you pathetic little failed man.