Real Christianity

God's Truth

Just keep on doing it squeaky, so everyone can see what you are :)

Right; that is the problem with helping someone sometimes. If they just don't get it, they merely learn how to be better deceivers. I remember having an issue with the Jehovah Witness that came to my house many times. I told them that their own red book they hand out shows that they preach falseness. So what did they do after that? They had a big meeting and their leaders decided to take out their book what I showed them. So now they are better at deceiving others.

God's Truth

I said
ROFLOL Not in your eyes. The devil has blinded you. Its no game. As a born again Christian we observe everything. We study unclean spirits.. I didn't ask you to reveal your spirits of denial. But you do most every time you reply. I didn't ask anyone to get emotional over two simple words like "I said" but it happened. So I study your spirits. I didn't set none of this up, God did. He set you up so I could study your spirits. I didn't really know anything about spirits of denial until I met you. Take your complaint to God not me.

[Mat 10:29
29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.

You are exposing yourself to have a neurotic problem when you can overcome it with God if you would let it happen. You refuse and make it like your problem is really something good from God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are exposing yourself to have a neurotic problem when you can overcome it with God if you would let it happen. You refuse and make it like your problem is really something good from God.

I said
I'm open to suggestions. What is my neurotic problem?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it's clear that you're just playing games

games that your controlling demon won't let you disguise, because he wants people to know you're possessed

God's Truth

their goal is to destroy their host

I do think that but you said they want others to know.
Others do know but many 'others' don't even know their own demons.
What I mean is Squeaky speaks of things he/she claims are from God; but then why is squeaky so taken captive to the work of demons when it can stop?
I have been judged as having problems before I was saved and that done by people with worse problems than I, but they couldn't see it in themselves.
So I don't agree that demons want us to see something good.

ok doser

I do think that but you said they want other to know.
Others do know but do many 'others' don't even know their own demons.
What I mean is Squeaky speaks of things he/she claims are from God; but then why is squeaky so taken captive when it can stop?
I have been judged as having problems before I was saved and that done by people with worse problems than I, but they couldn't see it in themselves.
So I don't agree that demons want us to see something good.

nothing that comes from squeaky is good - it is all deception

and squeaky's demon wants him to be destroyed, forces him to expose his game-playing nature

squeaky's only hope is our prayer, that he be released from his demon and that he turn to Christ

but his pride won't allow him to recognize that his demon is controlling him

God's Truth

nothing that comes from squeaky is good - it is all deception

and squeaky's demon wants him to be destroyed, forces him to expose his game-playing nature

squeaky's only hope is our prayer, that he be released from his demon and that he turn to Christ

but his pride won't allow him to recognize that his demon is controlling him

This is what I always preach and have been gone against by just about everyone.

We have to do what Jesus says to do to get saved.

We have to do what Jesus says to get rid of those demons.

Squeaky must obey by humbling himself.

Do you agree with that?

ok doser

yes

but squeaky's pride won't let him humble himself - he's constructed this elaborate tale of milk/meat/the revelations of squeaky, in which he's at the pinnacle of understanding and "lol your an idiot" to everybody else

been here as long as he has and used to think he was a teenage troll playing an elaborate hoax

came to realize over the years that he's possessed

God's Truth

yes

but squeaky's pride won't let him humble himself - he's constructed this elaborate tale of milk/meat/the revelations of squeaky, in which he's at the pinnacle of understanding and "lol your an idiot" to everybody else

been here as long as he has and used to think he was a teenage troll playing an elaborate hoax

came to realize over the years that he's possessed

I feel bad for people who profess Christ but who are ensnared by Satan and to those who are obviously tortured every day.

ok doser

pray for his troubled soul

and whatever his ultimate fate, trust in God to use him for His purposes

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Both of you, stop slandering squeaky for his claims.

I don't agree with some of the things he preach but he is on the mark most of the time.

He is dedicated to spread what he has learned and nothing is wrong about it whatsoever.

He is God's faithful servant. You should not treat him the way you do.

If you cannot see that, something is awfully wrong with your faith.

God's Truth

Both of you, stop slandering squeaky for his claims.

I don't agree with some of the things he preach but he is on the mark most of the time.

He is dedicated to spread what he has learned and nothing is wrong about it whatsoever.

He is God's faithful servant. You should not treat him the way you do.

If you cannot see that, something is awfully wrong with your faith.

We are trying to help Squeaky.

Go away.