(Re)Education: Bi-racial Student Failed by Teacher

Gary K

Banned
. . . for Refusing to CONFESS His “White Dominance”

This is how insane things are becoming under Biden. The attorney in this case says this case is not atypical. Meaning it is a typical happening in the school systems around the country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hilltrot

Every single taxpayer in that district should join - make it a class action lawsuit.
And I see that no one saw it . . . taxpayers can't say diddly about that school or sue diddly.

This is a charter school. Congratulations, this is what people have won with anti-public education rhetoric.

You too can send your child to this public charter school on the taxpayers dime. In fact, its national expansion to several states, was already funded by Obama. And if this school supplanted your local public school, well, this is your official school choice. But don't worry, you won't have to worry about running or voting for school board, because there is none. And since it is officially private property, you won't be able to protest! And your children will have freedom of speech and religion just like they do on Twitter. Aren't leftist corporations great.

Isn't choice grand.

Hilltrot

I was a little emotional in the last post.

I am not fully against "school choice". However, I want people to be fully aware that "school choice" is not a solution in and of itself. Schools won't suddenly become instantly better and you can expect the press to run cover for these schools like they did for Obama. Thousands of good teachers won't appear out of nowhere. The same teachers will be rehired. Even more importantly, you need to realize most of these new schools are being opened and run by leftists.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Homeschooling is not incrementally better. It's exponentially better.
That assumes responsible and competent parents. In my experience teaching in the inner city public schools those were the most detrimental causes of the problems that we had - horrendous parenting

Gary K

Banned
That assumes responsible and competent parents. In my experience teaching in the inner city public schools those were the most detrimental causes of the problems that we had - horrendous parenting
Parents who will home school their kids actually care about their kids as it takes a whole lot of work to home school. A parent who will not pay attention to their kid's grades and behavioral problems are the last people to put forth the effort to home school. But even if those parents do the kids are better off because they are not being actively and forcefully indoctrinated. And that is worth a lot.

marke

This is how insane things are becoming under Biden. The attorney in this case says this case is not atypical. Meaning it is a typical happening in the school systems around the country.

Democrats fueled and ignited the raging fire of black hatred of whites and false beliefs that most whites are racists, and now the democrats cannot put the fire out. In fact, the Democrats must now continue to support the insane black racist idea they invented for political purposes that American whites worship whiteness.

Gary K

Banned
Unqualified parents or parents with no time is no longer an issue. There is now parent-free homeschooling. See https://www.ronpaulcurriculum.com/public/6070.cfm
Any parent who would think that they can successfully home school their child without being deeply involved in their child's schooling is an idiot. Sorry, but that's how I see it. No sane parent would ever just trust their child's education to other people. They must be deeply involved if they truly love their child.

Edit: The money involved also requires parental involvement. And that involvement could be substantial for poor parents unless they decide they want their child to spend 20 years going through grade school and high school.