Randall Terry's in the Democratic Primary

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Randall Terry's in the Democratic Primary

This is the show from Monday, January 23rd 2011.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
My litmus test is this: If you say you’re pro-life and you want to get into the U.S. House or Senate to make it a criminal act to kill babies then show me a dead baby on TV. Show me an ad sir.

SUMMARY:

Bob interviews Randall Terry, founder of Operation Rescue, as Randall runs as a Democrat against Barack Obama in primary and caucus states so that television stations are forced to air his pro-life TV ads showing the dismembered bodies of unborn children. For Colorado, Randy has already purchased a Grand Junction ad to run during the Super Bowl! Check out KGOV.com for a link to donate to Randall's pro-life TV campaign!

Randall Terry a Democrat!: Yes, your heard right, Randall Terry, founder of Operation Rescue, is running for president as a democrat and hopes to air as many prolife commercials as possible during the Super Bowl.  You can help in this goal to save babies by donating here.

Today’s Resource: God gave us marriage as a foundational building block for society. Now the new 3-part video,God's Plan for Marriage can help you to build the kind of marriage that God desires you to have. Available now on DVD.

Gods%20plan.png

Granite

Hall of Fame
Anyone even considering giving Terry a dime should be aware that the odds of these ads making it onto TV are slim to none. I do wonder, should few if any of them air, if he'll give his donors their money back.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anyone even considering giving Terry a dime should be aware that the odds of these ads making it onto TV are slim to none. I do wonder, should few if any of them air, if he'll give his donors their money back.

I sense a great deal of intimidation in your words Granite.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone even considering giving Terry a dime should be aware that the odds of these ads making it onto TV are slim to none.
He already ran them in Iowa and New Hampshire. What makes you think he won't run them in other markets?
I do wonder, should few if any of them air, if he'll give his donors their money back.
If Terry does not run them in every market he intends, it will only be because he didn't raise enough money to buy the add time.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
He's not running for president, he's running for attention. Again. And he needs your money. Again.

Terry's shtick hasn't changed in years. Every few years once he senses he's being ignored, or hasn't gotten the attention he craves, he pulls another stunt (like this "campaign") and proceeds to make a bigger caricature of himself than before.

By the way, his donor's money paid for a three-day ad run in one of NH's remote markets that was seen by next to nobody. That's two grand down the drain that could have paid for diapers, or ultrasounds, or baby food at a crisis pregnancy center.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's not running for president, he's running for attention. Again. And he needs your money. Again.

Terry's shtick hasn't changed in years. Every few years once he senses he's being ignored, or hasn't gotten the attention he craves, he pulls another stunt (like this "campaign") and proceeds to make a bigger caricature of himself than before.
By the way, his donor's money paid for a three-day ad run in one of NH's remote markets that was seen by next to nobody. That's two grand down the drain that could have paid for diapers, or ultrasounds, or baby food at a crisis pregnancy center.
Do you assume that Terry never raises funds for diapers, or ultrasounds, or baby food at a crisis pregnancy centers?
I get that it is your opinion that his ads are not likely to change hearts and minds, but if I believe they will why wouldn't I want to invest in that?
Also, just so I am sure what you are saying, is it your belief that $2,000 should have bought him more add time, or a better add market than that?

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Do you assume that Terry never raises funds for diapers, or ultrasounds, or baby food at a crisis pregnancy centers?

He doesn't seem interested in anything except another episode of the Randall Terry Show. Come on, Delmar: he's been nothing but a professional shock artist for year.

I get that it is your opinion that his ads are not likely to change hearts and minds, but if I believe they will why wouldn't I want to invest in that?

Considering Mitt Romney swept to victory here, I can say with confidence that Terry's miniature ad campaign didn't make a dent. It was money wasted. And I'd advise anyone not to give Terry a dime considering he's a two-faced grandstanding egotistical hypocrite, and has been for a very long time.

Also, just so I am sure what you are saying, is it your belief that $2,000 should have bought him more add time, or a better add market than that?

I get the distinct impression he grabbed whatever he could with the funds he had, and that he didn't care who (if anyone) saw the ads so long as he got his ink and time in the news. Otherwise he would've invested the money elsewhere, if at all. The point is that he's noticed, end of story.

If he actually wanted to reach a wide, vast audience, he'd simply make these videos available on YouTube and not run this idiotic non-campaign for president just to get attention.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it's obvious, Delmar. Or would you characterize old randy Randall as a low-key sort of guy?:rolleyes:

Indeed not. I believe he is all about bringing attention to the murder of unborn children.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Indeed not. I believe he is all about bringing attention to the murder of unborn children.

...bringing attention to himself.

This entire publicity stunt of a quasi campaign is a waste of time, energy, and money. Hopefully he doesn't sucker too many people.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I figure if Granite is so dead set against it, chances are it's a good thing!
Exactly. I've often wondered what I would devote my life to if abortion were ever made illegal. I realize now that all I will have to do is find out what would annoy Granite the most and I'll have my answer.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I am going to send the Terry campaign some money. I figure if Granite is so dead set against it, chances are it's a good thing!

Wow, Delmar, you need me to help you figure out what to do? I really think it's best if you just do your own thinking.:chuckle:

That's money down the drain, by the way. A single mom could've used it for her newborn. Just sayin'.

It's incredible to me that anyone takes Terry seriously anymore.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, Delmar, you need me to help you figure out what to do? I really think it's best if you just do your own thinking.:chuckle:

That's money down the drain, by the way. A single mom could've used it for her newborn. Just sayin'.

It's incredible to me that anyone takes Terry seriously anymore.

I had already decided to send money to this important work. It's just nice to have confirmation that it is a good idea. Thanks!

Granite

Hall of Fame
I had already decided to send money to this important work. It's just nice to have confirmation that it is a good idea. Thanks!

:yawn:

As I said. If you want to waste your money on this philanderer, go right on ahead. But this is exactly the kind of thinking and futility that continues to hold back any progress within the pro-life movement.